Ask me Anything

Angel
Gotei

(07-07-2018, 07:55 PM)Ace Wrote: <3 I'm glad i met you too, most likely wouldn't have read No.6 for a good while if not, plus your view on things are unique from others whom i've talked to so it's a good thing. And I feel no matter who or what situation i feel everyone deserves a chance.

you are a nice person and i like posting a lot. if you see my posting in yo, you will be shocked. i am nearing to 60k posts. i post there a lot.

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-07-2018, 07:59 PM)SecretWish Wrote: you are a nice person and i like posting a lot. if you see my posting in yo, you will be shocked. i am nearing to 60k posts. i post there a lot.

i love posting as well, but i don't always find topics i can post or have an opinion on so i stay reserved.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Angel
Gotei

(07-07-2018, 08:01 PM)Ace Wrote: i love posting as well, but i don't always find topics i can post or have an opinion on so i stay reserved.

i know how you feel but for me, as i read more manga in a single day, i post more threads than posts. unless people ask me to piss off, i post in everything that i find.

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-07-2018, 08:05 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i know how you feel but for me, as i read more manga in a single day, i post more threads than posts. unless people ask me to piss off, i post in everything that i find.

haha i gotta do that more, i just love making in-depth threads so there'd be essay long threads xD

Angel
Gotei

(07-07-2018, 08:06 PM)Ace Wrote: haha i gotta do that more, i just love making in-depth threads so there'd be essay long threads xD

i don't post long threads at all. i used to make but i was told that people don't understand much and it's not a fucking exam paper. so, i always make my threads short now and not more than 2 sentences.

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-07-2018, 08:09 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i don't post long threads at all. i used to make but i was told that people don't understand much and it's not a fucking exam paper. so, i always make my threads short now and not more than 2 sentences.

for me it's a personal thing, i love reading threads people put effort in, not saying short threads have no effort but it does leave one wanting more information if it's too vague

Angel
Gotei

(07-07-2018, 08:16 PM)Ace Wrote: for me it's a personal thing, i love reading threads people put effort in, not saying short threads have no effort but it does leave one wanting more information if it's too vague

if i make big threads that are not yaoi, i will definitely tag you and i will try not to tag you in shonen ai threads too. have you read my threads before?

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-07-2018, 08:18 PM)SecretWish Wrote: if i make big threads that are not yaoi, i will definitely tag you and i will try not to tag you in shonen ai threads too. have you read my threads before?

i read some of them but considering my time i sometimes miss them, so if you think it's something i'd find interesting feel free to tag me, i feel i've missed more than half of your posts due to being away for a day or so. I don't mind being tagged in a thread it expands my view, so don't be afraid to tag me.

Angel
Gotei

(07-07-2018, 08:24 PM)Ace Wrote: i read some of them but considering my time i sometimes miss them, so if you think it's something i'd find interesting feel free to tag me, i feel i've missed more than half of your posts due to being away for a day or so. I don't mind being tagged in a thread it expands my view, so don't be afraid to tag me.

thank you. even posting that many threads, i don't know people who read them. i was hoping someone would and madarauchiha and risk said, they read everything, i doubt the read all my threads. i promise i would tag you only in non-yaoi threads and if i tag too much, ask me to stop.

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-07-2018, 08:27 PM)SecretWish Wrote: thank you. even posting that many threads, i don't know people who read them. i was hoping someone would and madarauchiha and risk said, they read everything, i doubt the read all my threads. i promise i would tag you only in non-yaoi threads and if i tag too much, ask me to stop.

i post like 3-5 times usually when i'm on and thats due to lack of threads currently, but feel free to tag me in yaoi threads while i may not enjoy yaoi if i can voice my opinion on something it's better than staying silent. Yaoi isn't a bad thing at all it's just not my thing,

(I can't ever say yaoi is wrong as i do enjoy light-yuri mainly SFW stuff The art i've seen made by people is quite stunning. I know that sounds like an excuse and yes i am a typical male so i am weak to some things)