Ask me Anything

Ace
Maou Senshi

Ask away i've got nothing to hide.

i'm an open book

i hate short threads but the title literally says it all.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
BurnsyCEO
Maou Senshi

1) Who are you?

2) Favorite anime character?

3) Do you read books?

[Image: D2Rvfq8.gif]
Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-03-2018, 08:56 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: 1) Who are you?

2) Favorite anime character?

3) Do you read books?

Edward, Usernames usually Phoenix or Ace

Hmmm 100% Edward from Fullmetal alchemist

Yes i read light novels and manga.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

o.O Don't we have member interviews section for this?
Hmm....
Well, If your favorite character id edward....then is ace your second favorite character? o.O

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Demon_skeith
Gotei

Have you ever written fanfiction before?

Angel
Gotei

have you read no.6? you said you will be reading it and i have been dying to ask you but couldn't get the right moment till now. i really liked the manga and anime of it

Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-03-2018, 01:18 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: o.O Don't we have member interviews section for this?
Hmm....
Well, If your favorite character id edward....then is ace your second favorite character? o.O
no idea, My Real name is Edward, So of course i'll love Edward Elric, And yes Ace is my second Favorite.

(07-03-2018, 04:58 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Have you ever written fanfiction before?
No, I do not have the Creative mind for it.

(07-03-2018, 06:43 PM)SecretWish Wrote: have you read no.6? you said you will be reading it and i have been dying to ask you but couldn't get the right moment till now. i really liked the manga and anime of it
You can ask any time, I've recently started it but i've been popping on and off as i've also been working on Graphics. I'll be reading it tonight as i've finished the main Graphics i was assigned, I'll post an update when i do Smile

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Do you plan on reading Berserk in the future?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Ace
Maou Senshi

(07-03-2018, 08:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Do you plan on reading Berserk in the future?

I have read a few Chapters before and quite enjoyed it, I will most likely pick it up again when i have a chance.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-03-2018, 08:14 PM)Ace Wrote: no idea, My Real name is Edward, So of course i'll love Edward Elric, And yes Ace is my second Favorite.

No, I do not have the Creative mind for it.

You can ask any time, I've recently started it but i've been popping on and off as i've also been working on Graphics. I'll be reading it tonight as i've finished the main Graphics i was assigned, I'll post an update when i do Smile

Oh....hmm...that's a surprise but I have a feeling that you have already said that to me.
Well, guess that answered my question about your username.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]