manga vs anime

Poll: which is better
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
manga
25.00%
2 25.00%
anime
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Angel
Gotei

(05-17-2018, 04:36 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I've opened the poll again so if somebody wants to vote feel free to do so.

thank you for responding to my tagging but this is like a surgery and should watch allow this in forum?

テクニカル諏訪子
Zweilt

(05-17-2018, 05:12 PM)God Wrote: I have voted is there any end date for it to close? As i voted already I couldn't see anything about this

Wanted to tag you but tagged someone else. That person is a staff too

Sorry, but why did you quote one of my posts located in a different topic?
Moreover, I don't really understand how your reply to that relates to what I said?

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-17-2018, 10:05 PM)SecretWish Wrote: thank you for responding to my tagging but this is like a surgery and should watch allow this in forum?

Why what happened?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nameless
Gotei

(05-16-2018, 07:23 PM)shinigami1599 Wrote: thank you for still replying

Even if it's old, if it is interesting enough, I would always reply. Are you done with your assignment?

God

(05-17-2018, 10:45 PM)テクニカル諏訪子 Wrote: Sorry, but why did you quote one of my posts located in a different topic?
Moreover, I don't really understand how your reply to that relates to what I said?

I didn't mean to. I don't myself know how I tagged you too. Sorry but ignore it may be it's a bug or something else had gone wrong.

テクニカル諏訪子
Zweilt

(05-20-2018, 06:24 PM)God Wrote: I didn't mean to. I don't myself know how I tagged you too. Sorry but ignore it may be it's a bug or something else had gone wrong.

If you can type Japanese character on your keyboard, just hit "tekunikarusuwako" and press convert (Japanese keyboard) or space (international keyboard).
Though first time you try you'll see 諏訪湖 instead of 諏訪子.
The former is the lake in Nagano Prefecture called "Lake Suwa".
The latter is the extra stage boss from 東方風神録 ~ Mountain of Faith.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-20-2018, 06:24 PM)God Wrote: I didn't mean to. I don't myself know how I tagged you too. Sorry but ignore it may be it's a bug or something else had gone wrong.

May I know what you were doing when this happened? Were you browsing some other thread simultaneously? Did it belong to anime section and got that post from Suwako?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
shinigami1599

(05-19-2018, 10:23 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Even if it's old, if it is interesting enough, I would always reply. Are you done with your assignment?

nah im about to really begin on it right now

Angel
Gotei

(05-23-2018, 05:54 PM)shinigami1599 Wrote: nah im about to really begin on it right now

tell is your grade after it is over. may be we made good research subjects for you

Nameless
Gotei

(05-23-2018, 05:54 PM)shinigami1599 Wrote: nah im about to really begin on it right now

Will you use all the references you got here and just the end result? There are many people whole likes manga more and many people who likes anime. It is difficult to decide one.