manga vs anime

Poll: which is better
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
manga
25.00%
2 25.00%
anime
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

shinigami1599

I have an school assignment and my teacher said I could choose any subject, so I chose anime & manga so my question to you all is: what is better anime & manga, what do you use more anime or manga and why.

everybody thank you for helping me.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 06:47 AM by shinigami1599.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Anime.
Anime.
Anime comes with voice acting, background score and is in motion, plus I'm more used to it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I prefer anime more. It can cover more than one chapter and it's fun to watch. The music, art, and everything else can exceed manga.
By the way welcome to anime manga forum

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Risk
Pirate

I like series from both anime and manga and I don't think one is better or worse but I do watch significantly more anime than I do read manga.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-18-2018, 08:41 PM)Risk Wrote: I like series from both anime and manga and I don't think one is better or worse but I do watch significantly more anime than I do read manga.

If a series for both manga and anime, what would you pick?
That would give you the easy answer of what you like

Risk
Pirate

(04-18-2018, 09:03 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: If a series for both manga and anime, what would you pick?
That would give you the easy answer of what you like

Uh, I've explained this so many times but I'll always choose anime but I'll read manga that has not been adapted into an anime or I will read the manga if the anime is not getting a next season or if the next season is far away.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-18-2018, 09:09 PM)Risk Wrote: Uh, I've explained this so many times but I'll always choose anime but I'll read manga that has not been adapted into an anime or I will read the manga if the anime is not getting a next season or if the next season is far away.
Guess for you choosing isn't exactly liking it then.
Well, we all do that too. Most of us prefer anime here

Ace
Retired Staff

Manga 100% for me ,-,

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-18-2018, 09:25 PM)Ace Wrote: Manga 100% for me ,-,

I am curious. Have you ever watched any anime, Ace?
If so, is it an old one or a new one?

Ace
Retired Staff

(04-18-2018, 10:00 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I am curious. Have you ever watched any anime, Ace?
If so, is it an old one or a new one?

i have, and it was Princess Mononoke a pretty old anime movie.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]