First anime you're gonna watch in 2018

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I resumed the crappy Tokyo Ghoul Root A and finished it, and also the second Cardcaptor Sakura Movie.

The first anime I'm gonna start ff with is FLCL.

What's the first anime you watched this year?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I believe it would be mob psycho. I would like to give replies to threads as well and it's a short anime

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-02-2018, 12:24 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I believe it would be mob psycho. I would like to give replies to threads as well and it's a short anime

I'm gonna be posting Mob threads every Saturday, so look forward to that.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Fate/kaleid liner

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-02-2018, 12:55 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm gonna be posting Mob threads every Saturday, so look forward to that.

That's great. Did you guys started watching it?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-02-2018, 01:44 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Fate/kaleid liner

That's the mahou shoujo Fate spin-off, right?

(01-02-2018, 02:08 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: That's great. Did you guys started watching it?

No, I'll probably watch all 4 on Friday. I'm gonna start FLCL tomorrow, and it's just 6 ep, and after that, Im gonna resume Gintama, start the Monogatari series and Full Metal Panic.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(01-02-2018, 02:51 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That's the mahou shoujo Fate spin-off, right?

Yes. Nothing canon to the series just a fun loli anime.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Kaynil
Tenshi

Mob psycho to follow ththe comunal activity, otgerwise it might get beat by a random anime momovie or rewatch of an epepisode of an anime I like. We'll see.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

For me its going to be Aquarion Evol. Just finish the first series so this should be a good way to kick off the year.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I don't have one. May be I will watch mob psycho 100.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: July 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 16 268 07-19-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: KuranKaname
  Serial Experiments Lain: July 2018 Anime Group Watch Star_Of_Hope 12 128 07-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SecretWish
  Poll: June 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 23 515 06-01-2018, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Mansi14
  Yuri On Ice: April 2018 Anime Group Watch MadaraUchiha 27 1,477 04-21-2018, 01:01 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha