Female protagonist that's not a tsundure chacharacter

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 03:49 AM)SecretWish Wrote: i don't know how you came across kuudere. if anyone didn't watch mirai nikki they wouldn't know yandere characters. i never heard of any other deres.

That's the thing. Everything has to start somewhere and Mirai Nikki is really popular so quite a bit of people are bound to know about the term.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Angel
Super Nova

(07-10-2018, 11:58 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That's the thing. Everything has to start somewhere and Mirai Nikki is really popular so quite a bit of people are bound to know about the term.

it's popular but not everyone knows. people who are recently getting into anime don't know about it.
@risk do you know mirai nikki?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 04:56 PM)SecretWish Wrote: it's popular but not everyone knows. people who are recently getting into anime don't know about it.
@risk do you know mirai nikki?

Yes but not everyone can know about anything right, especially a term that was formed recently. Mirai Nikki came out only in 2011.
Tsundere's have appeared in anime in the 80's(Urusei yatsura), and the 90's(Neon Genesis Evangelion), so that's a lot of time for anime viewers to get to know about them.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Angel
Super Nova

(07-10-2018, 09:16 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yes but not everyone can know about anything right, especially a term that was formed recently. Mirai Nikki came out only in 2011.
Tsundere's have appeared in anime in the 80's(Urusei yatsura), and the 90's(Neon Genesis Evangelion), so that's a lot of time for anime viewers to get to know about them.

there might have been anime but not popular enough that everyone knows. i googled but i couldn't get years

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-12-2018, 09:09 PM)SecretWish Wrote: there might have been anime but not popular enough that everyone knows. i googled but i couldn't get years

You haven't searched properly then. It's well known that Asuka from NGE is a main reason why Tsunderes became a popular trope.