Female protagonist that's not a tsundure chacharacter

Nel
Just how many female protagonists are there that are cool?

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

i don't think there are many. i don't consider robin,nami from one piece as tsundere characters. rukia from bleach is not a tsundere too.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Revy from black lagoon, kicks ass and will steal your heart with her bad assness.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

Balsa from seirei no moribito I can't believe secret wish didn't mention her. She is a good female protagonist. Like totally epic

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

There are lots if we include other dere's like Gasai Yuuno from Mirai Nikki who is a Yandere and Kanade from Angel Beats who is a Kuudere.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(07-09-2018, 07:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There are lots if we include other dere's like Gasai Yuuno from Mirai Nikki who is a Yandere and Kanade from Angel Beats who is a Kuudere.

I never came across that kuudere too now. I didn't know there see so many types and Japanese are good weird to come up with the names

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-09-2018, 09:10 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I never came across that kuudere too now. I didn't know there see so many types and Japanese are good weird to come up with the names

They occasionally show their caring side. It is usually meant for females but can be used for males too

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-09-2018, 09:10 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I never came across that kuudere too now. I didn't know there see so many types and Japanese are good weird to come up with the names

There are other types of dere's too but these are the ones I know.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-09-2018, 10:21 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There are other types of dere's too but these are the ones I know.

Only common personalities I have known are tsundere, kuudere and yandere. There is a list Madarauciha. I wouldn't remember that many

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-09-2018, 10:23 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Only common personalities I have known are tsundere, kuudere and yandere. There is a list Madarauciha. I wouldn't remember that many

i don't know how you came across kuudere. if anyone didn't watch mirai nikki they wouldn't know yandere characters. i never heard of any other deres.