MyAnimeList - MAL

Mansi14
Retired Staff

As many of you already know what is MAL, for the new ones who don't,
MyAnimeList (myanimelist.net) is a community where you can keep track of all the anime and manga who have seen and read. And there are various other features like rating, reviews, recommendations, stats, etc.

Anyone who want to share their links to their account can post in this thread and I will merge it to this post.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
@KonohaANBU - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] -  [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Note: There is another [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] where you can post your anime/manga list but this is a thread only for listing the anime/manga list.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2017, 06:22 PM by Mansi14.)

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(10-09-2015, 05:29 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
@KonohaANBU - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Note: There is another [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] where you can post your anime/manga list but this is a thread only for listing the anime/manga list.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 09:35 PM by Mansi14.)

[Image: APm3rbC]
Sindar
Akatsuki

here is mine =) [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Mine: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Daexto95

Profile: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]; Anime List: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I'm sorry but I won't link you my MAL Manga List since I don't have one yet. I'm not reading mangas!

P.S. If you want to, you can also add me onto your friends list in MAL. I'll accept your request as soon as I see it on the site.

"You should realize that there are people whose hearts break each time they see you hurt yourself" (Hikigaya Hachiman - OregaIru)
Mansi14
Retired Staff

(12-18-2015, 08:56 PM)Daexto95 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]; Anime List: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I'm sorry but I won't link you my MAL Manga List since I don't have one yet. I'm not reading mangas!

P.S. If you want to, you can also add me onto your friends list in MAL. I'll accept your request as soon as I see it on the site.

I am sorry but I cannot access any of those links.

Sebastian
it asked me to go him.
that stupid mal.

i hate it x(

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(12-25-2015, 11:51 PM)Sebastian Wrote: it asked me to go him.
that stupid mal.

i hate it x(

Hahaha. It in fact found it funny sir. Be a little sporty sir xD

Sebastian
(12-26-2015, 12:02 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: Hahaha. It in fact found it funny sir. Be a little sporty sir xD

i don't want to x(
they asked me to get out and that's rude.

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(12-26-2015, 12:05 AM)Sebastian Wrote: i don't want to x(
they asked me to get out and that's rude.

Life is not always sweet sir Tongue