i also would like some new manga ;)

Ace
Akatsuki

for awhile now i been thinking on reading something different but never know if it's good or not suggest me things you think are good and I'll check em out (if you don't mind)

Testaccount
I have been reading the blog and according to clara, the manga kyou kara ore wa is really good. You can find more about this manga here, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you want more, let this troll know about it.

Sebastian
do you any preferences bro?
any genres?

or anything you liked before?

Ace
Akatsuki

(10-04-2015, 01:17 AM)Sebastian Wrote: do you any preferences bro?
any genres?

or anything you liked before?

anything lel i used to hate horror and romance but now they are 2 of my guilty pleasure read's XD

Sebastian
(10-04-2015, 01:19 AM)Phoenix96ace Wrote: anything lel i used to hate horror and romance but now they are 2 of my guilty pleasure read's XD

everything got manga bro xD
i saw another anime. it's good.

are you planning to read the above suggested kyou kara ore wa manga bro?

Ace
Akatsuki

(10-04-2015, 01:23 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 01:19 AM)Phoenix96ace Wrote: anything lel i used to hate horror and romance but now they are 2 of my guilty pleasure read's XD

everything got manga bro xD
i saw another anime. it's good.

are you planning to read the above suggested kyou kara ore wa manga bro?

i have it listed indeed

Sindar
Retired Staff

Try Annarasumanara, that's a great Korean web comic. It is different from usual Japanese manga in pages layout, which I think is interesting, and it has a pretty good story. It is a romantic story with bits of realism. I liked it a lot.

Ace
Akatsuki

(10-04-2015, 02:52 AM)Sindar Wrote: Try Annarasumanara, that's a great Korean web comic. It is different from usual Japanese manga in pages layout, which I think is interesting, and it has a pretty good story. It is a romantic story with bits of realism. I liked it a lot.

I'll check it out but i don't really like web comic's but im open to anything new Tongue

Sindar
Retired Staff

(10-04-2015, 03:00 AM)Phoenix96ace Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 02:52 AM)Sindar Wrote: Try Annarasumanara, that's a great Korean web comic. It is different from usual Japanese manga in pages layout, which I think is interesting, and it has a pretty good story. It is a romantic story with bits of realism. I liked it a lot.

I'll check it out but i don't really like web comic's but im open to anything new Tongue

I don't think it is similar to usual western web comics =) You can call it manga/manhwa, the only reason not to is the pages layout. The pages make it pretty clear that the comic was never meant to be published.

Yato
(10-04-2015, 03:48 AM)Sindar Wrote: I don't think it is similar to usual western web comics =) You can call it manga/manhwa, the only reason not to is the pages layout. The pages make it pretty clear that the comic was never meant to be published.
Manhwa?
I thought you didn't know how to pronounce manga but you did know that.
So, what is manhwa?