[IMPORTANT]Your Contact E-mail ID

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Hello.

As you already know, our forum does not have an account verification process. For an account verification process, the user generally gives his/her e-mail ID, gets an e-mail from the forum and verifies his/her account.

Now, there was this user called 'Vampire' whose account got accidentally deleted, and we, unfortunately, have no way to contact him.

So, to avoid this, I request all of you to give your e-mail ID(any e-mail ID) so that we can contact you.

I request you to give your e-mail IDs by sending a private message either to me(MadaraUchiha) or Claraviolet.

PS: This is completely optional.

Yours,
MadaraUchiha
Admin
Anime Manga Forum.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
What if we give skype id's or some other information to contat us, my man xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 11:29 PM)Sebastian Wrote: What if we give skype id's or some other information to contat us, my man xD

As long as you get our message, it's okay.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(10-02-2015, 11:31 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: As long as you get our message, it's okay.....
I know the forum URL, my man xD
even if you delete my account, I will make another one xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 11:33 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 11:31 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: As long as you get our message, it's okay.....
I know the forum URL, my man xD
even if you delete my account, I will make another one xD

You're okay with losing 1.7K posts?

Sebastian
(10-02-2015, 11:43 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You're okay with losing 1.7K posts?
come on my man xD
i care about people but not posts xd

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 11:51 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 11:43 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You're okay with losing 1.7K posts?
come on my man xD
i care about people but not posts xd

Oh , great.......But, just in case, send at least a random e-mail ID, will you?

Sebastian
(10-02-2015, 11:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Oh , great.......But, just in case, send at least a random e-mail ID, will you?

i will think about it my man xd

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 04:00 AM by MadaraUchiha.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 11:56 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 11:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Oh , great.......But, just in case, send at least a random e-mail ID, will you?

i will think about it my man xd

Send a private message if you want to give your ID to me.....

Sebastian
(10-03-2015, 04:00 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Send a private message if you want to give your ID to me.....

i will consider it bro xD
it's not that i hate to give it biut i don't check my mails. so, i don't see the point.