Official discussion

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], I have added your banner as the main background.
As you can see it's a bit cramped and I bet you have other ideas about it now.
So, what do you think want me to keep it like that?
Or will you modify it a little?

Also, we are also looking for a designer for this forum.
So, are you interested in that?
If you do, you can access V.I.P. forum as well as staff meetings forum as a staff member.
Please think about this carefully before you reply to this thread.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Ace
Retired Staff

(10-02-2015, 07:50 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], I have added your banner as the main background.
As you can see it's a bit cramped and I bet you have other ideas about it now.
So, what do you think want me to keep it like that?
Or will you modify it a little?

Also, we are also looking for a designer for this forum.
So, are you interested in that?
If you do, you can access V.I.P. forum as well as staff meetings forum as a staff member.
Please think about this carefully before you reply to this thread.

i will most likely modify it as i said in a different posting it is only rough drafts im looking for feedback on what i should change ect. and if you have a staff position open i would not mind filling it and for the banner i would like to know the size (pixel height/length ect.) if you could anyway

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 07:55 PM)Phoenix96ace Wrote: i will most likely modify it as i said in a different posting it is only rough drafts im looking for feedback on what i should change ect. and if you have a staff position open i would not mind filling it and for the banner i would like to know the size (pixel height/length ect.) if you could anyway
Great Grin
I am not so sure about all this stuff myself but the present image might give you some ideas.
So, why don't you use those ideas instead? Tongue

Ace
Retired Staff

(10-02-2015, 07:57 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 07:55 PM)Phoenix96ace Wrote: i will most likely modify it as i said in a different posting it is only rough drafts im looking for feedback on what i should change ect. and if you have a staff position open i would not mind filling it and for the banner i would like to know the size (pixel height/length ect.) if you could anyway
Great Grin
I am not so sure about all this stuff myself but the present image might give you some ideas.
So, why don't you use those ideas instead? Tongue

present image? my page must not be fully loaded then cause all i see are signatures and avatars i know that may sound a little strange

Smokey
I am not against this.
But don't you think this is too soon?
Why don't we wait for pheonix to make 500 posts before making him/her a mod?

Ace
Retired Staff

(10-02-2015, 08:01 PM)Smokey Wrote: I am not against this.
But don't you think this is too soon?
Why don't we wait for pheonix to make 500 posts before making him/her a mod?

you do have a point as i just joined not long ago

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 08:01 PM)Smokey Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , what about you ma-chan?

Smokey
(10-02-2015, 08:03 PM)Phoenix96ace Wrote: you do have a point as i just joined not long ago
So, as you are position is almost guaranteed with your talent why don't you wait for a bit?
You already made 34 posts and in just one day. It would probably take less than 30 days for you to make 500 posts and we can get to know you in the meanwhile.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-02-2015, 08:05 PM)Smokey Wrote: So, as you are position is almost guaranteed with your talent why don't you wait for a bit?
You already made 34 posts and in just one day. It would probably take less than 30 days for you to make 500 posts and we can get to know you in the meanwhile.

(10-02-2015, 08:03 PM)Phoenix96ace Wrote: you do have a point as i just joined not long ago
Depending on your answers I will take the final decision. Everyone knows that, we give value to users opinions Grin

Ace
Retired Staff

(10-02-2015, 08:05 PM)Smokey Wrote:
So, as you are position is almost guaranteed with your talent why don't you wait for a bit?

plus i am a little rusty using photo shop it would give me some more time to practice