Paypal confusion

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , you should take some help from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] as he already got a paypal account.
Why don't you ask him what you want to know?
In that way you can clarify anything that needs clarification Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nel
I have heard that it isn't easy to get a paypal account and people offer 5$ to 10$ for a verified paypal account.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(09-19-2015, 12:32 AM)Nel Wrote: I have heard that it isn't easy to get a paypal account and people offer 5$ to 10$ for a verified paypal account.

Do you know anything else about paypal nel?
we would really like to have some information.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I would be grateful to you if you can help Cuteeyes

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Elvis
Rouge pirate

Listen, I don't really check out all the notifications when I am tagged, so if you could just PM me about anything I can help you with, it will be my pleasure. Or just add me on Skype and we can text in real time.

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-26-2015, 11:14 PM)alakazam Wrote: Listen, I don't really check out all the notifications when I am tagged, so if you could just PM me about anything I can help you with, it will be my pleasure. Or just add me on Skype and we can text in real time.

I am not active in skype.
Anyway, what sort of category should I choose in the business category for paypal?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(09-27-2015, 12:04 AM)Claraviolet Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 11:14 PM)alakazam Wrote: Listen, I don't really check out all the notifications when I am tagged, so if you could just PM me about anything I can help you with, it will be my pleasure. Or just add me on Skype and we can text in real time.

I am not active in skype.
Anyway, what sort of category should I choose in the business category for paypal?
Why do you want to make a business account? You should make a personal account, not a business one. Unless you run a business, like a company or something like that.

I have a personal paypal account, not a business one.

Saber
(09-28-2015, 12:25 AM)alakazam Wrote: Why do you want to make a business account? You should make a personal account, not a business one. Unless you run a business, like a company or something like that.

can personal account accept payments?
i don't think so.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(09-28-2015, 12:50 AM)Saber Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 12:25 AM)alakazam Wrote: Why do you want to make a business account? You should make a personal account, not a business one. Unless you run a business, like a company or something like that.

can personal account accept payments?
i don't think so.
Yes, it can. How do you think I receive my earnings from YouTube? I've been paying with and receiving payments to my Paypal for a few years.

You don't need a business account unless you run a business.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I didn't that. I will downgrade my account to personal.
Still...I have verified my account but for some reason I still can't accept any payments "The merchant isn't accepting any payments. So, return to merchant". That;s the error I am getting.
What should I do alakazam Lost2