Best fighting scenes

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Which anime series had some of the best fighting scenes you have ever watched? Some people say that nothing tops the fighting scenes from Dragon Ball Z. Others say that Attack On Titan made spectacular fighting scenes. What about Naruto? What about One Piece? Share your opinions in this thread.

Kamikaze
Retired Staff

Hunter x hunter and yu yu hakusho had some pretty amaxing fight scenes. Yu yu hakusho especially. Every fight was amazing.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(09-18-2015, 02:53 PM)Kamikaze Wrote: Hunter x hunter and yu yu hakusho had some pretty amaxing fight scenes. Yu yu hakusho especially. Every fight was amazing.

Do you watch fairy tail? Did you see erza's fighting in the championship?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Kamikaze
Retired Staff

(09-18-2015, 03:08 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 02:53 PM)Kamikaze Wrote: Hunter x hunter and yu yu hakusho had some pretty amaxing fight scenes. Yu yu hakusho especially. Every fight was amazing.

Do you watch fairy tail? Did you see erza's fighting in the championship?

I used to read the manga but i dropped it back in early 2013. But yeah i remember that fight. It was alright.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(09-18-2015, 03:55 PM)Kamikaze Wrote: I used to read the manga but i dropped it back in early 2013. But yeah i remember that fight. It was alright.
Well, you should have watched it in the anime. It's really good Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Nel
Rukia and nel'nel's fight in bleach. They are really goodFull

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

No contest:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter 2011, Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Kyojin......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Akatsuki

If we talk fights with superpowers and whatnot then I'd say Bleach, just because there are so many well done ones in that anime. There are great fights in Naruto too, but Bleach takes the lead. But that is if I judge fights by the excitement I feel when watching them. If I score them for how interesting and dramatic they are, then I would want to mention Hellsing, Akira, Baccano.

Saber
(09-19-2015, 09:37 PM)Sindar Wrote: If we talk fights with superpowers and whatnot then I'd say Bleach, just because there are so many well done ones in that anime. There are great fights in Naruto too, but Bleach takes the lead. But that is if I judge fights by the excitement I feel when watching them. If I score them for how interesting and dramatic they are, then I would want to mention Hellsing, Akira, Baccano.

Aren't hellsing friends gruesome with all the blood and scattered body parts?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual Scenes in Anime Naiwen 15 2,903 10-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Naiwen
  Worst fighting scenes Elvis 2 695 09-27-2015, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Sebastian