87.50%
7 87.50%
XBOX
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Maestro

do you prefer XBOX Or Playstation and why?

I prefer Playstation over xbox mainly due to the fact I have used it sine being released.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, the new PS4 has bettter specs, and has more exclusive games and content, and, further more, the PS3 was more powerful than X360, and it also had great exclusive games, and so, I like the Playstation more........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Elvis
Rouge pirate

I prefer Xbox. I could never stand Sony and their consoles. Either Xbox or Nintendo for me.

Kamikaze
Retired Staff

The PS4 is a more powerful machine but on paper, I don't think there is too much difference in preformance. The biggest factor is the exclusives on each console which is a manner of preference. I prefer the PS4 in that case since there's way more japanese rpg's, which I play a lot, on the ps4 than the xbox one

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I enjoy Playstation more, better games on it.

xXInfectedXx

At the moment, I prefer a Xbox to a Playstation. I enjoy playing on my Xbox.

Anorak

I honestly much prefer the Xbox as it has a great range of exclusive games, deals, and the yearly subscription price isn't too high, which is good. I also think the deals like 'Game with Gold' is awesome and I always look forward to getting those free, popular games.

@ak
NBF member

Pssh, consoles. PC MASTER RACE!!!!!!

I don't believe in anyone, nor do I believe in God. I just believe in myself.
-Genjo Sanzo

Alycium

(09-25-2015, 05:41 AM)@ak Wrote: Pssh, consoles. PC MASTER RACE!!!!!!

I agree!

I don't play on console much but when I did it was on an Xbox. So I prefer Xbox when it comes to consoles. I'm used to the controller and that's really the only reason why I'd choose Xbox over PS.

kingcool52

I was an Xbox fanboy when I got the Xbox 360 because it was so amazing but I'll be moving over to PS4 very soon as the console is just so much better compared to the Xbox one which means my love goes to PlayStation