Making Youtube videos

Arariel

Do you make Youtube videos? If not, have you ever considered it?

I just recently started after wanting to for pretty much ever. It's quite fun.

Angel
David17k7

It is fun, I have a YouTube account and I always tried to make videos as much as possible..but that never really happened lol.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Yes, I've been making YouTube videos for a few years, but I cannot keep a strict schedule, and my personal life always interferes with dedicating my time to becoming an active YouTubers who constantly creates video content. My channel is: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Daexto95

My Upload speed is slow like hell, my skills at making videos are bad like poop. Those are the main 2 reasons why I never did a YouTube video.

"You should realize that there are people whose hearts break each time they see you hurt yourself" (Hikigaya Hachiman - OregaIru)
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I got some gameplay to upload, its nothing special and doesn't have any voice overs. So its not worth really to upload much.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I don't have a YouTube channel and I don't think I would ever want one.
So I am not going to make any videos

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

(12-31-2017, 04:58 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I got some gameplay to upload, its nothing special and doesn't have any voice overs. So its not worth really to upload much.

99% of my channel has no voice overs, I don't see why that should be a bad thing.
I mean, my voice sucks balls, and on occasions I upload videos with my voice in it, I get more dislikes than likes and people tell me they can't understand what I'm saying.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

Watching if more fun than making. So I will stick to watching and browsing. I wouldn't want to waste my time with something that I can't do

Keranov

(01-04-2018, 01:26 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: I wouldn't want to waste my time with something that I can't do

Same thing with me. I have made only just one video. Uploaded it in YouTube and after 5 mins I deleted it.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(03-11-2018, 07:28 AM)Keranov Wrote: Same thing with me. I have made only just one video. Uploaded it in YouTube and after 5 mins I deleted it.

Were you worried about copyrights and other people, commenting badly about it? If so, don't worry and try to upload your own things and it would be a blast.