Madan no ou to Vandis

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

[Image: Madan-no-Ou-to-Vanadis1-610x347.jpg]

Genre : Adventure,harem,eechi,Romance

Summary : Set in Western Europe during times of war, Eleanor "Ellen" Vertalia, one of the Vanadis of Zhcted, leads the battle into Brune. There are, in fact, seven Vanadis, each having received a powerful weapon from the Black Dragon to reign over one of Zhcted's seven territories. The power of the Vanadis invokes dread and fear in their enemies..

An earl in the service of the country of Brune, a young archer by the name of Tigre, experiences the Vanadis's power firsthand after being defeated on the battlefield by Ellen. However, Ellen chooses to spare his life after witnessing his skills, but in exchange, he is asked to serve her

My ratings: 9/10 

its pretty good anime,story is good.I totally recommend it  

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2015, 02:48 AM by hawkeye_mihawk.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Nice review.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Shole

I recently started watching this and I am amazed by the MC, he just way to calm. Nice review by the way Grin

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

@Madara thanks
@SholeI thanks

Testaccount
I didn't know that echii anime are popular. Why would you give it a 10? Is it because of the story, art or character development?

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(08-05-2016, 09:37 PM)Testaccount Wrote: I didn't know that echii anime are popular. Why would you give it a 10? Is it because of the story, art or character development?

i can't say why couz i forgot totally about that anime,let me rewatch it and review again Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Nel
(12-07-2016, 03:07 AM)hawkeye_mihawk Wrote: i can't say why couz i forgot totally about that anime,let me rewatch it and review again :P

Are you really planning to rewatch it? Do you remember any anime forever?

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(12-07-2016, 12:58 PM)Nel Wrote: Are you really planning to rewatch it? Do you remember any anime forever?
not many,but i do try to remember story.

there many anime there outside to watch,i used to watch one anime per day.so it  was hard to remember all Grin

Nel
(12-08-2016, 01:24 AM)hawkeye_mihawk Wrote: not many,but i do try to remember story.

there many anime there outside to watch,i used to watch one anime per day.so it  was hard to remember all :D

One entire anime in a day? Are you talking about anime with 12 episodes?

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(12-08-2016, 12:58 PM)Nel Wrote: One entire anime in a day? Are you talking about anime with 12 episodes?
ofcourse Wink

who will watch anime 100+ episodes in a day,even i want to see anime with that many episode i will save it for later Grin