Favorite Gaming Source

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

What is some of your favorite sites to get gaming news from?

awesomeaniruddh

Well, Steam usually is a good source because they usually have the latest games in either pre-order or early access. Other than that, I often go to metacritic, IGN, and Gamespot. I am also subscribed to some gaming channels on youtube.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Kotaku seems like a pretty well-organized website that has most of the latest gaming news updated everyday.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

IGN, Kotaku and N4G.........I prefer N4G the most........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
i am not much of a gamer as i am poor.
so news will just add pain to my heart x(

Canadian

Steam is definitely the most popular one out there. I haven't heard of any other websites that is as good as Steam. If I don't use Steam then I go to my local gaming store.

onlinestaff

IGN, twitter and facebook.

i tend to follow lots of facebook and twitter groups, i like the notification aspect of things and control what i want to see!

I do read magazines now and then, even though i feel these won't be around for much longer.

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

Youtube and reddit I guess. The only news I usually care about are trailers and release dates usually.

[Image: APm3rbC]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

n4g and YouTube. n4g is not exactly a source but a website in which all sorts of gaming news articles are linked.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Kamikaze
Retired Staff

Dualshockers, Siliconera, N4G, Youtube, Gamefaqs (Active on their forums)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Favorite childhood game Logged 9 710 11-13-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Rey
  TV for gaming Canadian 1 122 10-28-2017, 01:42 AM
Last Post: onlinestaff
  Retro Gaming? Ace 3 189 10-28-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: onlinestaff