16.67%
1 16.67%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sharon

I have the Blackberry Q10 - which I absolutely love. All I mostly do on my phone is text, chat, and email so this phone is perfect for me. With the dedicated keyboard I can type fast and accurately.

What kind of phone do you have?

jittopjose

At present I am using an Android JB 4.2.2 phone.. model is iBall Andi 4.5 K6.. It has got a dual core processor and 1GB of RAM..
My phone usage is very limitted to email, whatsapp, phone rechange and GPS. so this phone is fine for me... its comparatevely low end phone..

identityissues8

Android. A four year-old HTC Desire. Smile

I'm not all about the bells and whistles! Smile

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

samsung galaxy tab2 which i use when i'm at home and nokia X which i use in college and when i go outside Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]
Rahul

i have a Android phone and i love my phone this is cute, sweet and hot... hehehehehe
i can't sell my phone and can't live without my phone...
i have very special touch with my phone

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Nokia N72.............10 years old, and it still is working fine....................

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
David17k7

Android Motorola Droid Razr M. It's a really good phone, quick and very reliable one thing I always loved about Android

Raees

I have a android phone and I am really a big android fan !

Coolyou

At the moment I have Nokia n73, since I broke my android few days ago(Galaxy s4).

NomanProdhan

Currently I have one non-smart phone with J2ME and Mediatak os.......(its a china mobile)