How to earn money online ??

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Most of us have our own jobs(offline jobs).I have rejected a job offer as a programmer.I want to do my masters so badly for some time now.

Anyway,I am talking about real jobs where our physical presence is needed.
Now,these days,people are looking for online jobs as well.There are many sites that offer services like banners,logos,web services,apps..whatnot.To provide all these services they need employers and that's how people get some authenticated online jobs.

So,do you make money online? If so,share your tips with evryone.

As for me,that's a big fat "No" Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Nope.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Shole

I used too make money, now i don't anymore Sad but I am trying to Grin

Shortie861

I do make some kind of money yes online, it's not a lot however it's enough to tide me over which is better than nothing. Currently I am looking for a job that will work around my kids and them being at school however falling ill has slowed that down so I am stuck trying to make some kind of money online as best I can.

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

never tried making money online Sad

but i'm interested in it Smile

cari104

I make stuff and sell it online but that's bits and pieces, rather than a full time income. I'm currently studying so not looking to work too much Smile

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I make a nice little amount, to do this and that. Nothing I can make a living off of though.

Saint Francis

Nah.

I have donations for my site, but they go to hosting.

mogra

I make some money writing content for Russian sites. Nothing much though, but it's better than nothing.

john123

I haven't ever done anything like that, I have sold stuff on Ebay, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to earn more money Angel 7 278 06-20-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Nameless
  how did you all start making money online? Yaiba 3 1,276 10-28-2015, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Yaiba