Do you criticize others?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I don't really criticize others.So what about you guys?

Do you criticize others for their mistakes and behavior? 

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

If the situation demands it, then I will...............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
NightBaron
NBF member

oh yes
​but sometimes i am lazy

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Not really, I just keep my thoughts to myself. You be surpised how well it makes a day go by smoothly.

john123

If they're doing something worthy lf criticism, yes. Otherwise they may live their life how ever they wish

Baz

I do yes as sometimes people do need to be told about their wrong doings, sometimes positive criticism goes a long way.

MisaTange

I do if it's problematic (i.e., being racist, using transphobic remarks) as they can learn from it. Other than that I usually don't.

Redcap

It depends on the situation, well as a joke I usually criticize my friends but we all understand it as a 'joke' so yeah.

jyy

I try not to be the "c word", if you know what I mean, but I think a dark side of us always criticizes too much and gets off on feeling superior.  Also, we are misunderstood in our criticism.