Fast foods.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

How many of you are into fast foods, even after knowing that they aren't good for your health?

Honestly,I like fruits Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Arabian Night

Same!
but I could never pass up an offer of McDonald fries!!

Judge the Deed
Not the Breed,
So give a Pitbull
A Try, Before
Sentencing them
All to Die <3
Shole

Now I am into fast food  but only Serbian , Ill explain why. Firstly in Serbia until like a few years ago only the 3 major cities had any kind of McDonalds and other popular fast food changes, other cities had one of our tradicional food that we stole from the turks , which is a hamburger that is bigger and from my personal standpoint better tasting that the other fast foods. It looks like this : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Honestly sometimes I wish I could only eat that and pizza <3

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Not that much............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
cari104

I love pizza!  I'm vegetarian so don't eat burgers and stuff but do enjoy Pizza Smile

Ramo

I love going to fast food restaurants. It's a good thing I'm a personal trainer and I work out a lot so I don't have to worry much about eating out at fast food restaurants. McDonald's and A&W are my two favorites.

Redcap

I eat fast food every so often, say every 2 months but not that much as it is very unhealthy and damaging!

MisaTange

I eat fastfood like once a week. I love going to In N Out - their burgers are delicious and pretty much my favorite. I also love McDonalds chicken nuggets with their sweet n sour sauce!

Chernaudi

There's so many places near my house that I'm kinda spoiled for choice. And also when I go on outings I tend to try places and get some other stuff that I haven't been able to try yet.

Jason

I am into fast foods and atleast once in a month i have fast food menu. I got so addicted to it Grin