Your favorite email provider.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I use gmail to some extent and I don't even remember my yahoo account details.

I use outlook all the time.I like it's simple and yet friendly interface Smile 
We can see emails from other email providers, in outlook.That's the best feature in outlook, according to me.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

gmail............Btw, the feature you mentioned in the last sentence applies to gmail too............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
@ak
NBF member

I used to use Hotmail, back when it was actually "Hotmail", but then Outlook came and I just didn't like it, then I moved over to Gmail and I like that quite a lot Grin.

MelloLily
Retired Staff

I use Yahoo!, but the quality is bad and it is slow, as well as very likely to get spam mail.  Other than that, I love Gmail.

Saint Francis

Outlook.com

identityissues8

Gmail, but that probably has something to do with it being the easiest to use on my phone. Smile

ImCoolBeans

(10-23-2014, 04:17 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I use gmail to some extent and I don't even remember my yahoo account details.

I use outlook all the time.I like it's simple and yet friendly interface Smile 
We can see emails from other email providers, in outlook.That's the best feature in outlook, according to me.

Outlook rules the rest. Its like Gmail is the king, but is ageing and outlook.com is the prince ready to take the throne

michael611

I love both Gmail and Yahoo, they both are fantastic.. I first register yahoo since 2002 and gmail 2005 I think!

ddoesmc

I love gmail!

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I like yahoo the best, but I use some others for more personal stuff as I think yahoo does get spam a bit much.