How many times has your computer broken?

Raees

How many times has your computer broken? How much did you pay to get it fixed ?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Once...........We bought a new one cuz the previous one became old(8 years)............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

:3 i dont remember the count

[Image: giphy.gif]
Shortie861

Not too many times luckily however I have a funny feeling my laptop may break on me pretty soon, causing me too many problems right now and that usually ends up with a breakdown. 

cari104

I've had about 7 laptops. All of them have broken. Sad

Saint Francis

Oh more than a dozen times in my life.

ImCoolBeans

Only once. I don't push it particularly hard, so it seems to last quite well. The time it did die was weird,  it still powered up but could not load windows, kept BSODing. But it has been running beautifully for the past year now so, here's hoping

Baz

My last laptop died a total death on me so I had no choice to get new. As for Desktops i've had one desktop in the past 6/7 years as when it starts to die, I just buy the parts and upgrade it myself. Having a background in fixing computers comes in handy.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

My very first one, which was a piece of very used crap, didn't turn on once. My next one last about three years and several things heated and broke. My laptop had a issue earlier this year that I took care of with a format.

Ramo

My computer that I'm using now is pretty much brand new. I got this 6 months ago and it works amazing. My old computer I had for 12 years. From year 8 - 12 it had so many problems that I decided it was time to buy a new computer. I've never had a Laptop.