Tablet or mini-laptop?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

So,what do you guys prefer? Personally,I would go for mini-laptop, as if offers the same functionality as that of a tablet and we don't have to struggle with the touch screen while browsing stuff Smile 

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Neither..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-19-2014, 10:36 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Neither..........

Neither?

A smartphone then? 

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Just give me one name Grin

Raees

It would depend the requirements, but I would go with a tab as I would get a normal laptop instead of a mini.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-19-2014, 10:52 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Just give me one name Grin

I don't have a smartphone...............I am not interested in it, either..............A normal phone with internet is enough................

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
michael611

Mini laptop is OK compare to tablet as I am accustomed to computers like laptop and desktop!

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(03-19-2015, 12:04 AM)michael611 Wrote: Mini laptop is OK compare to tablet as I am accustomed to computers like laptop and desktop!

Well, these days, some laptops are used as tablets because of features like "touch screen" and detachability Grin

Albert Newton
Pirate

touch-foldable mini laptop is the best.. Grin

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(03-19-2015, 03:19 AM)Albert Newton Wrote: touch-foldable mini laptop is the best.. Grin

touch-foldable?
What's that?