Which one do you prefer Desktop or Laptop ?

Raees

Which one do you prefer Desktop or Laptop ?

I personally prefer Laptops because its portable and can be used with batteries too

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Desktops..............Mainly because of keyboard and mouse.............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

laptop

[Image: giphy.gif]
Coolyou

Desktop PC by far, the majority of that is because I have 144hz monitor and it's super awesome.

@ak
NBF member

Desktop all the way, because they're easier and much cheaper to upgrade, hardware etc. And that, they are more powerfull when it comes to gaming.

But if you are just looking for a school computer, laptops comes in handy. Grin

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-23-2014, 02:44 AM)@ak Wrote: Desktop all the way, because they're easier and much cheaper to upgrade, hardware etc. And that, they are more powerfull when it comes to gaming.

Desktops are easy to upgrade huh? I bet you are talking about video games extensions Grin 

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
@ak
NBF member

(10-23-2014, 02:48 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 02:44 AM)@ak Wrote: Desktop all the way, because they're easier and much cheaper to upgrade, hardware etc. And that, they are more powerfull when it comes to gaming.

Desktops are easy to upgrade huh? I bet you are talking about video games extensions Grin 

Well, ya. If you want to be able to play the new games you'll have to upgrade your PC when your hardware gets outdated or is not strong enough, and then it's pretty easy to switch out the CPU, Ram, GPU, Motherboard. 
It might seem hard but it's actually not, when you've done it a few times it gets a lot easier Grin Also there's tons of videos on yt that shows you how. Goodluck

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-23-2014, 02:58 AM)@ak Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 02:48 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:

Well, ya. If you want to be able to play the new games you'll have to upgrade your PC when your hardware gets outdated or is not strong enough, and then it's pretty easy to switch out the CPU, Ram, GPU, Motherboard. 
It might seem hard but it's actually not, when you've done it a few times it gets a lot easier Grin Also there's tons of videos on yt that shows you how. Goodluck

Clara wants to learn that stuff so badly Grin
I wish we can have an alerts plugin here but it is still under development Sad 

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
identityissues8

Laptop. I can sit in front of the TV with it.

NomanProdhan

I prefer on desktop,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laptop or Desktop? DudeThatsErin 11 342 11-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Last Post: zoldos