DRAMAtical Murder

MelloLily
Retired Staff

DRAMAtical Murder is still ungoing, only at 5-6 episodes. But on what is out so far, it is awesome!

This anime takes place in future Japan. There are groups that keep territories (These are called Ribs groups). But a lot of the Ribs groups are kind of friendly with each other. And it kind of like a game, not a gang. But there is a virtual game called Rhyme that is taking a lot a Rib players, causing Rhyme to be the hit thing.

I don't want to say much more since it is still ungoing. But I do highly recommend it. Warning, there is some shounen-ai, but even if you don't like that kind of stuff, it is a great anime if you don't pay attention to the shounen-ai.

Shaurya
Retired Staff

I've been hearing this name a lot recently. I didn't pay attention since it didn't have a high rating on MAL >. < Maybe I'll wait for some more time before I decide whether or not I'm going to watch it :3

I am watching Tokyo Ghoul =) It is a good anime. I wanted to watch second seasons of Ai Mai Mi and Yami Shibai too. So many anime and so little time T.T

X-Caster
Retired Staff

Sounds interesting!! Grin Well... good luck on watching it. Cheers1

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2014, 02:39 AM by X-Caster.)

MelloLily
Retired Staff

(08-09-2014, 02:35 AM)Shaurya Wrote: I've been hearing this name a lot recently. I didn't pay attention since it didn't have a high rating on MAL >. < Maybe I'll wait for some more time before I decide whether or not I'm going to watch it :3

I am watching Tokyo Ghoul =) It is a good anime. I wanted to watch second seasons of Ai Mai Mi and Yami Shibai too. So many anime and so little time T.T

I know the feeling, my currently watching and planning to watch lists are growing.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Is the story any good?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
MelloLily
Retired Staff

(08-09-2014, 03:06 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]"

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-09-2014, 03:07 AM)MelloLily Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]"

Thanks.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Akatsuki

Google image search for this one scares me a little bit : D

MelloLily
Retired Staff

(08-09-2014, 05:41 AM)Sindar Wrote: Google image search for this one scares me a little bit : D
That is fanart, it really isn't like that.

Sindar
Akatsuki

(08-09-2014, 05:51 AM)MelloLily Wrote:
(08-09-2014, 05:41 AM)Sindar Wrote: Google image search for this one scares me a little bit : D
That is fanart, it really isn't like that.

Suuuure Tongue