Dealing with mood swings

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Ugh....I am not so sure what's wrong today but most of my colleagues are having mood swings or so I hear.
Well, it has something to do with the latest client request but still, dealing with mood swings is the worst.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Mansi14
Retired Staff

It definitely is. Mood swings are the worst.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I know some people with it, it does suck but takes a little control to deal with it.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 10:32 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: It definitely is. Mood swings are the worst.
Yeah.
Ugh stupid circumstances but I can relate to how it is I suppose
(10-07-2018, 04:48 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I know some people with it, it does suck but takes a little control to deal with it.
Yup.
But not everyone can deal with them using little control Tongue

Nameless
Rouge pirate

It is very difficult to deal with people who are not predictable and can lash out anytime.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with people like that.

Angel
Super Nova

you must not have known how the world works. everyone had mood swings and they snap at you when they are in a very bad mood

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-08-2018, 05:04 PM)Nameless Wrote: It is very difficult to deal with people who are not predictable and can lash out anytime.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with people like that.

Hehe....it's not anyone's fault today and I do understand what they are going through.
But it doesn't change the fact that the entire situation is very hard on every one of us.
(10-08-2018, 08:05 PM)Angel Wrote: you must not have known how the world works. everyone had mood swings and they snap at you when they are in a very bad mood

._.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(10-09-2018, 12:58 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Hehe....it's not anyone's fault today and I do understand what they are going through.
But it doesn't change the fact that the entire situation is very hard on every one of us.

._.

You can't expect people to not change and everyone goes through emotional changes and it's just part of life. You have to accept it and deal with it accordingly.