Working on a Saturday

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I really don't like to work on Holidays and Weekends.
Ugh....how I wish we have a strict rule that no one is supposed to work during those days ....   ;_;

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sase
Pirate

Sucks.. My frnds in TCS and Acc. Have holidays on weekends.. I thought it was the same for any MNC company

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 07:44 PM)Sase Wrote: Sucks.. My frnds in TCS and Acc. Have holidays on weekends.. I thought it was the same for any MNC company

Sometimes it happens. Client deadlines, enhancements, priority issues....ugh.
I hate working on holidays to the core. 
Haven't you ever worked on a holiday before kiddo?

Sase
Pirate

(10-06-2018, 07:48 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Sometimes it happens. Client deadlines, enhancements, priority issues....ugh.
I hate working on holidays to the core. 
Haven't you ever worked on a holiday before kiddo?

Wow , so many shits I see.. And nope.. Who likes to work on weekends anyway.. 2 days to relax and do whatever the shit ya want.. And I need those 2 days..

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 07:51 PM)Sase Wrote: Wow , so many shits I see.. And nope.. Who likes to work on weekends anyway.. 2 days to relax and do whatever the shit ya want.. And I need those 2 days..

You bet otherwise....we would just hate our lives which are trapped in an infinite loop ><
Ughh.....I really want an hour break right about now. How I wish someone could get my coffee (_ _)

Sase
Pirate

(10-06-2018, 07:53 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: You bet otherwise....we would just hate our lives which are trapped in an infinite loop ><
Ughh.....I really want an hour break right about now. How I wish someone could get my coffee (_ _)

Yeah , for the rest of our fucking lives.. Tsk~.. How I also wish, you would get up from the chair glueed to from the morning and get the chai for yourself.. Still, I'd do it..

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 07:57 PM)Sase Wrote: Yeah , for the rest of our fucking lives.. Tsk~.. How I also wish, you would get up from the chair glueed to from the morning and get the chai for yourself.. Still, I'd do it..

Yeah and it's a bit depressing if you think about it like that.
Lol...WFH. So, I am not exactly glued to my chair and I have completed today's work as well. But shucks, I can't log out just yet ._.

Sase
Pirate

(10-06-2018, 07:59 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Yeah and it's a bit depressing if you think about it like that.
Lol...WFH. So, I am not exactly glued to my chair and I have completed today's work as well. But shucks, I can't log out just yet ._.

Oh , depression is so a part of me.. But meh~. Gotta do whats supposed to be done..

And ya meant , "Lol...WTF"? xD. What does WFH mean anyway? 

How fast can ya be? And now, ya just gotta stare at your PC kr stare at somebody else~. Precisely why I do my work at moderate speed.. I should be dead slow but oh well..

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2018, 08:08 PM)Sase Wrote: Oh , depression is so a part of me.. But meh~. Gotta do whats supposed to be done..

And ya meant , "Lol...WTF"? xD. What does WFH mean anyway? 

How fast can ya be? And now, ya just gotta stare at your PC kr stare at somebody else~. Precisely why I do my work at moderate speed.. I should be dead slow but oh well..

Lol. Come on kiddo. It's not part of you. Jeez. 
WFH - work from home. Hehe.
Well, not much to do on Saturday's and even my manager knows that very well :/
I am having fun talking to you. So, I am not complaining Tongue
Yeah I do work fast I suppose....everyone around me agrees with the same.

Sase
Pirate

(10-06-2018, 08:14 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Lol. Come on kiddo. It's not part of you. Jeez. 
WFH - work from home. Hehe.
Well, not much to do on Saturday's and even my manager knows that very well :/
I am having fun talking to you. So, I am not complaining Tongue
Yeah I do work fast I suppose....everyone around me agrees with the same.

Depression is a part and parcel of me.. Like if ya wanna put a name to the "empty" feeling I get sometimes.. As humans , we all get that.. Its a cycle~.
By the way I love talking with ya as well. Sweet and kind ya are. And I thought ya did a typo too.. Haha. So wfh indeed has a name, i see.
Aand tbh , now that I think about it, I havent seen ya cuss at all.. But do ya cuss at all? I
But ya know about me.. I cuss often.. Its just the way I talk..