House chores ;_;

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Shucks....I can't believe I have to do too much today. I am yet to do ironing and cleaning the dishes.
I have completed the cooking and such including hanging up the clothes. I am too tired ;_;
Anyone hate house chores here?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sase
Pirate

(10-03-2018, 01:22 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Shucks....I can't believe I have to do too much today. I am yet to do ironing and cleaning the dishes.
I have completed the cooking and such including hanging up the clothes. I am too tired ;_;
Anyone hate house chores here?

Thats.... Homely....

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-03-2018, 01:46 AM)Sase Wrote: Thats.... Homely....

It's not. 
If only there is good cleaning maid here....
Ugh...never mind.

Sase
Pirate

(10-03-2018, 02:00 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: It's not. 
If only there is good cleaning maid here....
Ugh...never mind.

There's none in your location? Right.....

I am a sloppy doer if I do house chores that is...

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-03-2018, 02:16 AM)Sase Wrote: There's none in your location? Right.....

I am a sloppy doer if I do house chores that is...

There are two maids but they make stuff worse. 
So, I can't let them clean. In my hometown....it's never this bad. Over here as the software engineers are more....problems like these arise.

Sase
Pirate

(10-03-2018, 02:19 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: There are two maids but they make stuff worse. 
So, I can't let them clean. In my hometown....it's never this bad. Over here as the software engineers are more....problems like these arise.

...... Maid shortage cause of more IT people...
Yeah, very relatable *cracks up*

Oh well.. I wouldnt wanna keep a maid though.. I'd rather do my own work ( speaking honestly I am a lazy ass shit to do ).. But yeah.. I would still wanna do it myself.. I am okay with messy room, moderate food etc... I am never too uptight about these things

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018, 02:27 AM by Sase.)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-03-2018, 02:26 AM)Sase Wrote: ...... Maid shortage cause of more IT people...
Yeah, very relatable *cracks up*

Oh well.. I wouldnt wanna keep a maid though.. I'd rather do my own work ( speaking honestly I am a lazy ass shit to do ).. But yeah.. I would still wanna do it myself.. I am okay with messy room, moderate food etc... I am never too uptight about these things

Lol...that's not it. More IT people here.... and normal folks can't afford that rent. I hope you got my point now. 
I can't do it as I am used to maids a lot. We used to have a washerwoman, maid to clean dishes and house and another woman who does the ironing...  Sigh

Nameless
Rouge pirate

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering a lot. Get a dish washer, vaccum cleaner. Your problems would be solved quite easily. I assure you they are good and necessary for you

Sase
Pirate

(10-03-2018, 03:04 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Lol...that's not it. More IT people here.... and normal folks can't afford that rent. I hope you got my point now. 
I can't do it as I am used to maids a lot. We used to have a washerwoman, maid to clean dishes and house and another woman who does the ironing...  Sigh

Total 3 maids.. *whistles*.. You do the cooking yourself? 

1st: About washing clothes, I do that myself. Been doing that since my college days in hostel...

2nd: Its just a single plate for me.. My PG provides food.. No prob.. Even if werent providing any food, I'd eat in some hotels.. Cooking is never an option for me.. Reason being, I Dont have time or the patience and mostly cause I don't trust my own cooking.. 
As far as cleaning the house goes, most boys don't do that shit.. If ya have visited a bachelor's house, you would know but that's highly unlikely. 

3rd: Ironing... I don't bother to do it.. Screw ironing.. 

Whats your rent again...? You say as if it costs the rent of that of an apartment....

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-03-2018, 09:14 AM)Sase Wrote: Total 3 maids.. *whistles*.. You do the cooking yourself? 

1st: About washing clothes, I do that myself. Been doing that since my college days in hostel...

2nd: Its just a single plate for me.. My PG provides food.. No prob.. Even if werent providing any food, I'd eat in some hotels.. Cooking is never an option for me.. Reason being, I Dont have time or the patience and mostly cause I don't trust my own cooking.. 
As far as cleaning the house goes, most boys don't do that shit.. If ya have visited a bachelor's house, you would know but that's highly unlikely. 

3rd: Ironing... I don't bother to do it.. Screw ironing.. 

Whats your rent again...? You say as if it costs the rent of that of an apartment....

My mom used to do that. I was talking about my hometown. She is a working woman and she used to travel more than 100 KMS a day. Somehow we always ended up staying at a place which is very near to my dad's workplace and very far for my mom's workplace Sad
It's 10 k and it will be increasing another 10% sometime in the mid November ><