Code Geass Season 3: Things to Know

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

SPOILERS FOR CODE GEASS: HANGAYAKU NO LELOUCHE SEASON 1 and 2

Here's an article from Anime News Network suggesting that season 3 will continue from an alternate ending of season 2, which is included in the 3 recap films of the two seasons released in these past few months. Which means that the 3 recap films had a lot of changes from the two seasons.
Here's the article:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Here's a reddit thread that has links explaining the chanages made in the recap films:

Or if you want you can just watch the 3 recap films to see for yourself. I'm gonna watch the recap movies before watching season 3 to see for myself whether this is true or not because Code Geass' season 2 ending is one of the best endings in anime, at least in my opinion.

Here's a video explaining the first article:

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Watch it and tell me if it's significant enough that I too need to watch the movies for it or reading about it is enough.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

After lelouch's death, I have lost interest in this anime.
I do know about the movie but I never thought of watching it.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Sounds like I need to watch the movies to watch the new season, hopefully they get dubbed soon.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-06-2018, 04:06 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Watch it and tell me if it's significant enough that I too need to watch the movies for it or reading about it is enough.
I will but it takes 5 months for the movies to be out for streaming(or blu-ray, rather), and the second movie itself isn't out yet, so I'll probably be able to watch all three only by November

(06-06-2018, 05:30 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Sounds like I need to watch the movies to watch the new season, hopefully they get dubbed soon.

Funimation has licensed it so it'll most probably be dubbed.
(06-06-2018, 04:28 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: After lelouch's death, I have lost interest in this anime.
I do know about the movie but I never thought of watching it.

The series did get over after Lelouch died though. That was the last episode. And the movies are recap.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(06-06-2018, 06:45 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I will but it takes 5 months for the movies to be out for streaming(or blu-ray, rather), and the second movie itself isn't out yet, so I'll probably be able to watch all three only by November

Funimation has licensed it so it'll most probably be dubbed.

The series did get over after Lelouch died though. That was the last episode. And the movies are recap.

I see.
Then there is no point in watching anything new related to code geass.
I won't be watching anything then Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-07-2018, 02:55 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see.
Then there is no point in watching anything new related to code geass.
I won't be watching anything then Grin

No the recap movies change certain things and is different from the anime series, and in the third season, Lelouche is resurrected(it's named Lelouch of the Ressurection after all), which is mentioned in my post.

Angel
Super Nova

i couldn't watch the video completely. it's so boring and this anime is done and i don't want to see anything else that spiols the image of this anime, in my mind

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-08-2018, 03:19 AM)SecretWish Wrote: i couldn't watch the video completely. it's so boring and this anime is done and i don't want to see anything else that spiols the image of this anime, in my mind

It's not a must watch. I just put it there for people who are lazy to read an article.

Angel
Super Nova

(06-08-2018, 03:43 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's not a must watch. I just put it there for people who are lazy to read an article.

news or the title would have been sufficient. i was positive that you would recommend this for the next group watch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Code Geass Season 3 is Actually a Movie MadaraUchiha 11 342 08-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
Wink Anime similar to death note or code geass! Claraviolet 15 5,263 09-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha