Trouble Making New Member Alert.

AkimichiPratik

Like, yo, prathicc akimichi desu, i love lolis and pewd, i have art skillz and i am a total weeeb.

that one loli in dis group is my frand named MANsi, clg friend... so now u can make me admin coz of my plug walk. jk

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 07:35 PM by AkimichiPratik.)

Mansi14
Tenshi

Bruh, seriously! Welcome (back) to AMF. Post in better language next time Toomad1

Don't you start the loli thing here Lost1

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 05:04 PM by Mansi14.)

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i don't like loli much. if it's mutual then i it could be fun to read but otherwise it would be robbing the cradle

AkimichiPratik

(05-31-2018, 04:55 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: Bruh, seriously! Welcome (back) to AMF. Post in better language next time Toomad1

Don't you start the loli thing here Lost1
luffy is gay

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018, 05:15 PM by AkimichiPratik.)

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-31-2018, 05:11 PM)AkimichiPratik Wrote: send bob

i think it's with the O's? that thing would get you banned here. i had to keep a lot in check so i know

Mansi14
Tenshi

(05-31-2018, 05:13 PM)SecretWish Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] As she said, sore language can get you banned here. You can check out [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] of the forum here.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-31-2018, 05:21 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] As she said, sore language can get you banned here. You can check out [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] of the forum here.

i like your lively friend. i am tired of formal language speaking but it's good to read his posts after a long time. but too bad that he couldn't keep up with that

AkimichiPratik

(05-31-2018, 05:24 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i like your lively friend. i am tired of formal language speaking but it's good to read his posts after a long time. but too bad that he couldn't keep up with that

u r gucci. mansi is a haterr

Mansi14
Tenshi

(05-31-2018, 05:24 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i like your lively friend. i am tired of formal language speaking but it's good to read his posts after a long time. but too bad that he couldn't keep up with that

Well, as long as he doesn't create any kind of mess Toomad1

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-31-2018, 05:27 PM)AkimichiPratik Wrote: u r gucci. mansi is a haterr

thanks. i know if they allow i will swear in all of my posts but that's not allowed and it's fucking annoying to not to use them