70000th post

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

this is the 70000th post and i like that i an posting this and not others.
i deserve an award in this forum

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

This is great news secret wish. Thank you for making a thread about it.
You do deserve an award for making so many threads Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

Risk

Do we really need to make these threads every time we get a few thousands more total posts. I mean like 100k would be big but it seems like I'm seeing these threads once a week.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-30-2018, 12:06 AM)Risk Wrote: Do we really need to make these threads every time we get a few thousands more total posts. I mean like 100k would be big but it seems like I'm seeing these threads once a week.

We are making one thread per week to track the progress. If you don't like them, then we would abandon the idea.
It's just that, I saw too many forums doing this, and thought it could motivate people in the forum.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-30-2018, 12:20 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: We are making one thread per week to track the progress. If you don't like them, then we would abandon the idea.
It's just that, I saw too many forums doing this, and thought it could motivate people in the forum.

Every 10k is more than enough. At this point it's become sure that we clock 100 posts per day so you don't need to do that.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-30-2018, 12:34 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Every 10k is more than enough. At this point it's become sure that we clock 100 posts per day so you don't need to do that.

I see. I wouldn't be so sure of that. 
I have been trying to meet that goal some days. If I were to get fed up with it, again the count would decline.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-30-2018, 12:39 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see. I wouldn't be so sure of that. 
I have been trying to meet that goal some days. If I were to get fed up with it, again the count would decline.

I'm pretty sure only you, SecretWish, and maybe KuranKaname are the only ones interested in it. The rest of us post whenever we feel like it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-30-2018, 12:43 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm pretty sure only you, SecretWish, and maybe KuranKaname are the only ones interested in it. The rest of us post whenever we feel like it.
If it weren't for the other two folks, I wouldn't have tried this either.
The credit goes to secret wish. I don't see KuranKaname much these days but he is trying his best too

Risk

You can make them but they kinda remove the effect of a milestone if we do it every 1k posts.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-30-2018, 12:59 AM)Risk Wrote: You can make them but they kinda remove the effect of a milestone if we do it every 1k posts.

Well, it's for every week. I have been trying to make people post 700 posts a week. So, it's not exactly for every 1k posts.
We have been doing this for 3 weeks now. I thought everyone either liked it or going to ignore it. I didn't expect people to dislike it though