BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Image: 6EfKTFv.jpg]

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

All stuff i wanna watch.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(05-26-2018, 03:47 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: All stuff i wanna watch.

Meanwhile I had watched 4 of them already and wasn't interested in 2 of them. That left the girl who lept through time which I didn't watch because I tried watching another movie I wanted to watch called the shape of water which turned out to be stupid as hell and dropped it didn't watch anything.
Although they did have some good picks I was surprised to see in this corner of the world there.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2018, 04:18 PM by BurnsyCEO.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-26-2018, 04:00 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Meanwhile I had watched 4 of them already and wasn't interested in 2 of them. That left the girl who lept through time which I didn't watch because I tried watching another movie I wanted to watch called the shape of water which turned out to be stupid as hell and dropped it so I was didn't watch anything.
Although they did have some good picks I was surprised to see in this corner of the world there.

Shape of water was boring as day. It's like the perfect oscar bait movie. 
Finished 4 as in already or in the flight?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(05-26-2018, 04:06 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Shape of water was boring as day. It's like the perfect oscar bait movie. 
Finished 4 as in already or in the flight?

Before obviously. I didn't watch anything fully on that flight.

Also that's a big reason I don't even look at what movie is critically considered good/bad. Most of my liked movies can be considered trash and I can snore through some of imdb's top 10. Being a critic on everything sucks you can't just watch something and just enjoy it.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Oooh nice! I highly recommend Summer Wars.

Also was your plane coming from or going to an asian area?

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(05-26-2018, 05:00 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Oooh nice! I highly recommend Summer Wars.

Also was your plane coming from or going to an asian area?

Summer wars was a nice movie but entirely forgettable. Some of the other ones are much better. And yes it was.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-26-2018, 04:26 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Before obviously. I didn't watch anything fully on that flight.

Also that's a big reason I don't even look at what movie is critically considered good/bad. Most of my liked movies can be considered trash and I can snore through some of imdb's top 10. Being a critic on everything sucks you can't just watch something and just enjoy it.

I like 8 of the movies in the top 10. I haven't seen 2(Schindler's List and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly). However, I do think they are all over-rated except The Dark Knight, The Return of the King and The Godfather Part II.
But I have watched a lot of movies from the top 100 and I found some of them to be boring(like 2001: A Space Odyssey, quite possibly the most boring movie I've ever watched, no exaggerations).

What do you think of Studio Ghibli films, then? I presume the menu had them.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(05-26-2018, 07:30 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: What do you think of Studio Ghibli films, then? I presume the menu had them.

Nah just those 7

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(05-26-2018, 05:15 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Summer wars was a nice movie but entirely forgettable. Some of the other ones are much better. And yes it was.

That explains why it has anime, shame not all flights have the option.