Recommendations for June manga 2018

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I forgot to post this. We will be giving extra time for this.
Well what you like to read for the next month, as a group read?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Mansi14
Tenshi

Oh we read manga too? That's cool.
I was wondering what should I start reading next...

I have a few finished series in my read list which I could propose
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]and[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], both having 58 and 120 chapters respectively. I am not exactly sure of how they are going to be for reading but yeah, I got them in my read list. So if others haven't read or watched their anime, how about them?

I also have to read the on-going Manhwa [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-26-2018, 05:44 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]and[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], both having 58 and 120 chapters respectively. I am not exactly sure of how they are going to be for reading but yeah, I got them in my read list. So if others haven't read or watched their anime, how about them?

I also have to read the on-going Manhwa [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It's better to go with a short manga Mansi. With 10-15 chapters or so. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to complete reading it in a month. So do you have any short manga recommendations?

Mansi14
Tenshi

(05-26-2018, 11:17 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: It's better to go with a short manga Mansi. With 10-15 chapters or so. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to complete reading it in a month. So do you have any short manga recommendations?

These are pretty short... xD
Well yeah I understand. but I think a length of 50 chapters is fair enough?
I don't know about something as short as 10-15 chapters, unless you don't mind a horror and gore manga like Uzumaki

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2018, 12:10 PM by Mansi14.)

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-26-2018, 12:09 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .
It's got 10 chapters. So may be something like that would do

Mansi14
Tenshi

(05-26-2018, 12:22 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .
It's got 10 chapters. So may be something like that would do

I see :Huhtill I have no idea Nosepick

Nameless
Rouge pirate

I would like to recommend, lookism and noblesse. I am planning to read both of them for quite a long time.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Everyone get your recommendations in. It won't be long before we close this. So get your recommendations in at the earliest

Angel
Super Nova

i would like to recommend scent of a witch and spirit pact. scent of a witch is a webtoon

Mansi14
Tenshi

(05-29-2018, 12:20 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: I would like to recommend, lookism and noblesse. I am planning to read both of them for quite a long time.

I am all up for Noblesse! I have already read Lookism xD

(05-31-2018, 06:29 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i would like to recommend scent of a witch and spirit pact. scent of a witch is a webtoon

I think you started reading that one already?

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 05:45 AM by Mansi14.)