Is Tor safe?

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

is it really safe? i saw an app too which uses this and it says tracking is not at all possible using this. is it even possible?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I am not so sure but no matter what it is, nothing can be perfect. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Do you know anything about this?
Is it secure?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
テクニカル諏訪子
Retired Staff

I think this should explain enough:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
And:

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 11:08 AM)テクニカル諏訪子 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
And:

Thank you suwako. Secret wish, please visit the links get more information about what you are looking for.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Let's see, if I could explain this in simple terms. It is safe secret wish. In fast it is safer than any VPN out there. It transmits your request through multiple nodes. So it's impossible to track someone using Tor. That's the reason why people use it browse dark web out there. I will recommend using it but duckduckgo might be what you need. It doesn't track you like Google does.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i don't know what to believe. is it safe or not?
when one says one thing and the other says the opposite, i don't know whom should i believe

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Why do you even need Tor?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-23-2018, 06:44 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Why do you even need Tor?

my colleague was browsing it and when i asked him, he told me to find out and then install in my phone. that's why.