Phone ad blocker

Angel
Super Nova

is there anything like this? is it possible to run a andoroid app in iphone?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Unless someone converts the app, an android app will not work on a iphone device.

Angel
Super Nova

i am looking for two things but made only one thread. i don't get for which you mean. are you talking about the andoroid app to iphone or are you talking the ad blocker that i asked yin my first question?

Risk
Pirate

(07-02-2018, 09:57 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i am looking for two things but made only one thread. i don't get for which you mean. are you talking about the andoroid app to iphone or are you talking the ad blocker that i asked yin my first question?

You can't run android apps on an iPhone and vise versa and as for if there is an ad blocker app on the iPhone there may be but I doubt you can get it with out jail breaking your phone.

Angel
Super Nova

(07-02-2018, 11:15 PM)Risk Wrote: You can't run android apps on an iPhone and vise versa and as for if there is an ad blocker app on the iPhone there may be but I doubt you can get it with out jail breaking your phone.

you mentioned this before that andoroid is good than iphone. do you have ad blocker for andoroid? if it doesn't have even that, then i don't get why you chose andoroid over iphone.

Risk
Pirate

(07-02-2018, 11:22 PM)SecretWish Wrote: you mentioned this before that andoroid is good than iphone. do you have ad blocker for andoroid? if it doesn't have even that, then i don't get why you chose andoroid over iphone.

I said I prefer the android operating system over IOS but I don't think the phone its self is bad. I don't use my phone that much so I've never looked into getting an ad blocker, although I do know they can be easily accessed on android. As for why I chose android phones over apple products it is mainly just preference plus I've already gone into more detail into this topic in past threads and I don't really feel like repeating my self.

Angel
Super Nova

(07-02-2018, 11:47 PM)Risk Wrote: I said I prefer the android operating system over IOS but I don't think the phone its self is bad. I don't use my phone that much so I've never looked into getting an ad blocker, although I do know they can be easily accessed on android. As for why I chose android phones over apple products it is mainly just preference plus I've already gone into more detail into this topic in past threads and I don't really feel like repeating my self.

i always thought you didn't like the phone and then the ios. if you don't feel like saying anything, i won't ask you.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

You can find adblock plus for andoroid. I just googled and I see many other apps too. You could always try them. Google or you could have the search engines to do the work for you.