How to make my phone fast?

Angel
V.I.P. member

it is so slow and it often shuts down unexpectedly. i used virus apps to clean up but it's still slow. what should i do?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Buy a new one?  Shrug

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Risk
Pirate

What phone do you have?

テクニカル諏訪子
Retired Staff

(05-22-2018, 10:22 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i used virus apps

Well, that explains a lot!()

Jokes aside, it all depends on how long you own your phone.
Due to the ever increasing popularity of planned obsolense, you'd likely be better off either being a new phone to go on for one more year, or buy an old phone to go on for ten+ more years.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Well, try a factory reset first and then if it doesn't work try a repair shop and a last resort just exchange it with another phone. Hopefully it wouldn't be that bad

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Angel
V.I.P. member

(05-22-2018, 10:29 PM)Elvis Wrote: Buy a new one?  Shrug
i am not rich and it's not easy to just replace a phone
(05-22-2018, 11:05 PM)Risk Wrote: What phone do you have?
iphone 6 plus. does it have anything to do with phone being show?
(05-22-2018, 11:16 PM)テクニカル諏訪子 Wrote: Well, that explains a lot!()

Jokes aside, it all depends on how long you own your phone.
Due to the ever increasing popularity of planned obsolense, you'd likely be better off either being a new phone to go on for one more year, or buy an old phone to go on for ten+ more years.

but old phones don't have much space and can't install apps and they are not good looking

テクニカル諏訪子
Retired Staff

(05-23-2018, 01:36 AM)SecretWish Wrote: i am not rich and it's not easy to just replace a phone

but old phones don't have much space and can't install apps and they are not good looking

I'm not talking about 1995 year smartphones.
On the other hand it also depends on what you use.

If you use lots of games, use NFC, take a fuckton of photos and videos and what not, then you have no other choice than getting a new phone.
If your phone is mostly a talk thing and an email device (and maybe chat too?), then an older phone is sufficient.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 01:36 AM)SecretWish Wrote: i am not rich and it's not easy to just replace a phone

I am using Samsung Galaxy a5 for almost 3 years now and it's working great. Not just me some of my other family members have similar phones. Clara dropped her phone several times and still it's working. So, may be you could try it.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I have heard that Iphones are made to slow down after awhile, though the fact it just shuts off means there is a hardware issue.

Though if money is an issue, just go with a android based phone, much cheaper and far better than any Iphone.

Angel
V.I.P. member

(05-23-2018, 08:47 AM)テクニカル諏訪子 Wrote: I'm not talking about 1995 year smartphones.
On the other hand it also depends on what you use.

If you use lots of games, use NFC, take a fuckton of photos and videos and what not, then you have no other choice than getting a new phone.
If your phone is mostly a talk thing and an email device (and maybe chat too?), then an older phone is sufficient.
i used it for games, watching videos, chatting, browsing.

(05-23-2018, 09:52 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I am using Samsung Galaxy a5 for almost 3 years now and it's working great. Not just me some of my other family members have similar phones. Clara dropped her phone several times and still it's working. So, may be you could try it.

thanks i will see it's specs

(05-23-2018, 04:31 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I have heard that Iphones are made to slow down after awhile, though the fact it just shuts off means there is a hardware issue.

Though if money is an issue, just go with a android based phone, much cheaper and far better than any Iphone.

but i have already like iphones

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2018, 05:05 PM by Angel.)