Do you feel sorry for Linlin

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i don't feel sorry at all. it is true that no one guided her as a child but she should know better now.
still talking others lives is cruel

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I mean, she ate Mother Caramel and all those children without even realising it so she has an extreme case of eating disorder.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-21-2018, 09:24 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I mean, she ate Mother Caramel and all those children without even realising it so she has an extreme case of eating disorder.

i saw all the episodes of one piece and i didn't know this. do you read manga? she ate them but caramels dress is there

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-21-2018, 09:54 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i saw all the episodes of one piece and i didn't know this. do you read manga? she ate them but caramels dress is there

In the latest episode she eats them.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Quite an interesting conversation. Well, I am not caught with the episodes yet but I don't mind spoilers at all.
Well, as long as that eating people concept is vague, it's fine. Otherwise it would be difficult to watch

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-21-2018, 11:16 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Quite an interesting conversation. Well, I am not caught with the episodes yet but I don't mind spoilers at all.
Well, as long as that eating people concept is vague, it's fine. Otherwise it would be difficult to watch

No chill, it's only implied.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-21-2018, 11:24 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: No chill, it's only implied.

I see. That's good Grin
Well, being ignorant is a bliss in this case. Or may be big mom didn't want to part with her protrait because of guilt. There are many possibilities

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-21-2018, 11:27 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see. That's good Grin
Well, being ignorant is a bliss in this case. Or may be big mom didn't want to part with her protrait because of guilt. There are many possibilities

No she was like 6 so I don't think she knows.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-21-2018, 11:35 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: No she was like 6 so I don't think she knows.

I see. I should watch this series immediately. Looks like the story is moving at a steady rate and I am missing out of so much stuff. Thank you for the information Grin

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-21-2018, 10:51 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: In the latest episode she eats them.

no. she don't find them after eating and it can be implied but there are many abilities that can make people disappear