The most ridiculous manga you ever met / read

ACTIONFENIX

A few days ago I found a sooooo ridiculous and odd manga, called "The Balls of the Elves". Just read the discription:
Quote:The demon king having cursed the human race by removing their ability to produce female children so that they would go extinct has had his plan foiled by the elves who made men breedable by giving them eggs(balls) ♂ which would make them become women when taken away from them.
I don't know what kind of imagination hat its author, but he's definitely a genius. I haven't read, but I think, I'll do it. At least just for fun.
What was yours the most ridiculous / odd manga you ever read or met?

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 11:21 PM by ACTIONFENIX.)

Here must be a creative signature. And there is one. Invisible.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Hmm... The only manga that I have ever read completely is kyou Kara ore wa and it's rediculous quite a bit but in a good way. I am reading dolls code as part of group read and it's far from rediculous

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

is it a shonen ai manga that you are talking about it does those men turn into women at some point? most bizarre mama that i have read is mob jack

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I never came across manga like that at all. I have been reading bleach and it's far from it. 
Did you read more manga than anime?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
ACTIONFENIX

(05-15-2018, 01:22 PM)SecretWish Wrote: is it a shonen ai manga that you are talking about it does those men turn into women at some point? most bizarre mama that i have read is mob jack
I'm pretty sure it's not. Specified genres are comedy, fantasy, gender bender, harem.

(05-15-2018, 11:56 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Did you read more manga than anime?
No, as yet.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018, 08:34 AM by ACTIONFENIX.)

Here must be a creative signature. And there is one. Invisible.
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-16-2018, 08:31 AM)ACTIONFENIX Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's not. Specified genres are comedy, fantasy, gender bender, harem.

No, as yet.

I see. I have been reading manga lately but honestly I prefer anime over manga.
Just a personal preference

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I don't read manga much but may be tokyo ghoul. I read it during the first episode while watching the anime.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-16-2018, 03:40 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I don't read manga much but may be tokyo ghoul. I read it during the first episode while watching the anime.

Did you know that the second season of Tokyo ghoul deviated from the manga?
How is the manga? Did it end?

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-16-2018, 08:31 AM)ACTIONFENIX Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's not. Specified genres are comedy, fantasy, gender bender, harem.

No, as yet.

is it an interesting manga? i am good with straight sex if it isn't too much