Boruto anime vs manga

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

which is better? there have different stories and different paces and you can't get the continuation of one from another.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I am curious about this too. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , I believe you are the only one in this forum, who follows both. So what's your opinion about this?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Boruto manga doesn't have a lot of chapters since it's monthly so you can finish it fairly quickly.
Plus, the first few chapters cover the movie so you can probably skip them.
The anime is a high school drama half the time, with character development, and half the time a battle shounen, with not so much high stakes since there's piece. I recommend the anime over the manga though.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 12:25 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Boruto manga doesn't have a lot of chapters since it's monthly so you can finish it fairly quickly.
Plus, the first few chapters cover the movie so you can probably skip them.
The anime is a high school drama half the time, with character development, and half the time a battle shounen, with not so much high stakes since there's piece. I recommend the anime over the manga though.

It's a bit hard to believe considering that anime doesn't follow the actual plot. I wonder who writes that plot for the anime.
I have been thinking of watching boruto movie for sometime now.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 12:39 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: It's a bit hard to believe considering that anime doesn't follow the actual plot. I wonder who writes that plot for the anime.
I have been thinking of watching boruto movie for sometime now.

It's not always the case that the manga has the actual plot. The anime has a plot too. Right now, it's building up to the events of the movie. Or rather, the events of the movie are happening right now. And, who knows, after it's over, it may diverge from the path the manga has taken.
It's supervised by Kishimoto.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Retired Staff

Go for the manga ^^b Would be easy to catch up and the plots gets noticeably better in the latest chapters. Also I don't watch anime but read the manga, which is the real reason I am suggesting it : D

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 12:54 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's not always the case that the manga has the actual plot. The anime has a plot too. Right now, it's building up to the events of the movie. Or rather, the events of the movie are happening right now. And, who knows, after it's over, it may diverge from the path the manga has taken.
It's supervised by Kishimoto.

I see .It's different from what I believed then. I always thought anime makers would be the one who makes decisions when it comes to anime  but looks like I am wrong

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 01:32 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see .It's different from what I believed then. I always thought anime makers would be the one who makes decisions when it comes to anime  but looks like I am wrong

Anime makers are the ones making decisions. Kishimoto is merely supervising it.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 01:36 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Anime makers are the ones making decisions. Kishimoto is merely supervising it.

Now that's a surprise.
I wonder who is coming up with that plot then. It's been way to write something like Naruto or boruto in this instance

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-15-2018, 01:26 AM)Sindar Wrote: Go for the manga ^^b Would be easy to catch up and the plots gets noticeably better in the latest chapters. Also I don't watch anime but read the manga, which is the real reason I am suggesting it : D

you just heard from madarauciha that anime is better, don't you want to give it a try even after hearing it?