Weirdest and onboxious characters ever

Angel
Super Nova

there are many characters like that
orichimaru, ichigo , sheryl, that main character in macros frontier and many more

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Honestly, I know there's are twisted characters and some weird characters as well, but it's difficult to remember their names now. I will reply to this thread if I remember any names in the future. For now, I believe, some person in slayers would fit the bill.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I couldn't get his name from Google. Who is the one  that can go from Lina's side to the opposite side easily?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nameless
Rouge pirate

Tsuruga Ren and shotaro from skip beat can be called onboxious. Both of them are arrogant and don't care about others and situations except for themselves

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Probably every character from Deadman Wonderland.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 12:26 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Probably every character from Deadman Wonderland.

May be you feel like that because you didn't like the anime at all, Madarauciha. That main character is a coward so he can't be onboxious.
As for the weird part, he might be considered weird.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 12:38 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: May be you feel like that because you didn't like the anime at all, Madarauciha. That main character is a coward so he can't be onboxious.
As for the weird part, he might be considered weird.

The white-haired girl is obnoxious.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-14-2018, 09:17 PM)SecretWish Wrote: there are many characters like that
orichimaru, ichigo , sheryl, that main character in macros frontier and many more

Ichigo and Oro are "Weirdest and onboxious characters ever"? : D Sounds like didn't see the real baddies : P 

Just kidding, it is always a personal preference. I can't think of a single character I find extremely annoying at the moment, but I am sure there are some.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 12:55 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The white-haired girl is obnoxious.

I would agree with that but not that boy who is the main protagonist of that anime.
If anything he is just a pushover

Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-14-2018, 10:08 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I couldn't get his name from Google. Who is the one  that can go from Lina's side to the opposite side easily?

Xellos?..

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-15-2018, 01:51 AM)Sindar Wrote: Xellos?..

I see. I believe that is his name. Well, he is confident about his abilities a bit too much and I can say that he is borderline arrogant