Dolls Code, chapter 4

Sindar
Retired Staff

So now the boys have to play this kids game, forcing them to put some trust into each other, with little-to-no stakes, huh. A bit boring, but hey, I suppose we will get some character development for the supporting characters out of it. Maybe the poor kid without internal organs will end up telling us his story; seems like he is going to get some panel time next chapter. The twins will have another chance to get friendlier with the main characters too.

I dunno, feels like everything goes too smooth. This challenge reminds me of the Hunter Exam in HxH, the part where they had go through a prison building in 72 hours or something. I wasn't a big fan of that part of the manga when I was reading it first : D

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Just read the chapter. Damn those handcuffs are really...I wonder how no one woke up... Not all of them can be heavy sleepers!

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Nameless
Rouge pirate

I tried to read this without reading the second two chapters but I don't get it all. I will have to read everything without skipping.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-12-2018, 03:09 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Just read the chapter. Damn those handcuffs are really...I wonder how no one woke up... Not all of them can be heavy sleepers!

If they can remove people's body parts like it is a game, I guess we can assume they have enough tech to tranquilize everyone and put on the handcuffs without making a fuss o.o Maybe there is a device releasing sleeping gas or something, built into the walls.

(05-12-2018, 06:57 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I tried to read this without reading the second two chapters but I don't get it all. I will have to read everything without skipping.

Yeah it wouldn't make much sense I suppose : D

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 08:23 PM by Sindar.)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(05-12-2018, 08:22 PM)Sindar Wrote: If they can remove people's body parts like it is a game, I guess we can assume they have enough tech to tranquilize everyone and put on the handcuffs without making a fuss o.o Maybe there is a device releasing sleeping gas or something, built into the walls.

Yeah it wouldn't make much sense I suppose : D

Oh my God... Seriously?
Just how much did you think that situation sindar? I know that it has something to do with tranquilizers but sleeping gas?
But the games are getting weird..... Like first they have to beat up others and now they have to cooperate...

Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-12-2018, 08:28 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. What they do in the manga is actually something that you can do for fun on an outing or something - searching and competing for keys, deciding to cooperate or not to get out of the handcuffs, these are pretty tame and fun challenges. I wonder if it was meant to be this way, or if they just weren't able to come up with actually fierce challenges =)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(05-13-2018, 12:01 AM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. What they do in the manga is actually something that you can do for fun on an outing or something - searching and competing for keys, deciding to cooperate or not to get out of the handcuffs, these are pretty tame and fun challenges. I wonder if it was meant to be this way, or if they just weren't able to come up with actually fierce challenges =)

Hmm....I really hope that's true. Still, taking out body parts for an experiment seems well....intense to me.
I don't want to read anymore but now, I am curious ;_;

Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-13-2018, 12:57 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Hmm....I really hope that's true. Still, taking out body parts for an experiment seems well....intense to me.
I don't want to read anymore but now, I am curious ;_;

: D There are only what, 6 chapters left. That is not many.

Angel
Super Nova

that fat kid who became thin now, got the saddest past in this manga. i didn't think he was a victim. bullying is unforgivable

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dolls code ending Angel 0 221 05-23-2018, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Angel
  Dolls code chapter 3 Claraviolet 24 1,097 05-14-2018, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Dolls code chapter 1 Claraviolet 17 930 05-11-2018, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Sindar
  Dolls code May manga 2018 Star_Of_Hope 9 770 05-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  Dolls code chapter 2 Claraviolet 0 232 04-29-2018, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Claraviolet