Top poster sase

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

after a very long time, someone other than myself got it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] even though you are new here you are in a roll. great job

Sase

(05-07-2018, 02:56 PM)SecretWish Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] even though you are new here you are in a roll. great job

Thanks.. I guess , hihi Grin . Just replying whenever I can

Risk

Nice job, I think I've only got top poster once before.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-07-2018, 03:02 PM)Sase Wrote: Thanks.. I guess , hihi Grin . Just replying whenever I can

i wanted someone to acknowledge when i first got it. you did it
(05-07-2018, 07:28 PM)Risk Wrote: Nice job, I think I've only got top poster once before.
i posted a thread for you too before.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-07-2018, 03:02 PM)Sase Wrote: Thanks.. I guess , hihi Grin . Just replying whenever I can
Congratulations sase.
Just a quick update, that position has already been snatched by claraviolet Grin
(05-07-2018, 07:28 PM)Risk Wrote: Nice job, I think I've only got top poster once before.

That's really great ,Risk Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Risk

(05-07-2018, 07:41 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i wanted someone to acknowledge when i first got it. you did it
i posted a thread for you too before.

Ah yes, I remember.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(05-07-2018, 08:40 PM)Risk Wrote: Ah yes, I remember.

i thought you had forgotten all about it. i don't know why i see the statistics. i am obsessed with rankings

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-07-2018, 09:00 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i thought you had forgotten all about it. i don't know why i see the statistics. i am obsessed with rankings

You are a top poster in this forum and we appreciate your activity and we are glad to have you here.
You have already reached the second group promotion. Keep up the good work

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

Your post count is still low. Try to avoid sections that won't increase your post count and you could get a group promotion soon.

I never got one. I don't compete well

Sase

Ya'lls , I have no clue what that position means or even knew it existed .. I am just here to have some good time with ya people .. Tbh, I dont have interest in ratings .. I wanna thank ya all regardless, cause it seems like a cool spot .. But meh Grin .. I am content about chit chatting here once in a while ~.