Your favorite anime vs your favorite manga

Angel
Super Nova

are they the same? for me my favorite manga is totally captivated and my favorite anime is sekai ichi hatsukoi. i will pick my favorite manga over anime, as i like it more. what about you?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

My favourite manga is Naruto but it's the only manga I've ever completed so it doesn't even matter.
My favourite anime are Death Note, FMAB and Code Geass and I prefer all of them over Naruto manga. But, Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden is in my top 10 anime.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-01-2018, 12:12 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: My favourite manga is Naruto but it's the only manga I've ever completed so it doesn't even matter.
My favourite anime are Death Note, FMAB and Code Geass and I prefer all of them over Naruto manga. But, Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden is in my top 10 anime.

I have assumed that naruto would be in your favorite anime list.
I never expected code Geass in your list at all Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-01-2018, 12:47 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I have assumed that naruto would be in your favorite anime list.
I never expected code Geass in your list at all Grin

It has always been my #2 anime of all time. Season 2, specifically.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-01-2018, 06:42 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It has always been my #2 anime of all time. Season 2, specifically.

I see. Let me ask you something. Is it because of the ending?
I know that ending is almost exceptional for this anime

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-01-2018, 07:28 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see. Let me ask you something. Is it because of the ending?
I know that ending is almost exceptional for this anime

The ending has a lot to do with it yes, but I liked a lot of things about it.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-01-2018, 07:53 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The ending has a lot to do with it yes, but I liked a lot of things about it.

I see. I liked the ending a lot too even though it is predictable.
Thank you Madara

Nameless
Rouge pirate

My favorite manga is vampire Knight and my favorite anime is vampire Knight too.
I can't pick one between them.

Angel
Super Nova

(05-01-2018, 12:12 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: My favourite manga is Naruto but it's the only manga I've ever completed so it doesn't even matter.

i assumed that you would say one piece as your favorite manga. i saw your posts and you are following one piece

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-02-2018, 02:38 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i assumed that you would say one piece as your favorite manga. i saw your posts and you are following one piece

No, I've never read the manga. I only watch the anime. Which is has been shit from a technical stand-point for 150+ episodes, so no way is it gonna be in my top 20.