Dolls code chapter 3

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Everyone got their own set of problems not I really don't like the twins...I know that they are at a disadvantage but seriously.. attacking their own classmate... Shucks... And that hasezawa.... Looks like he let oku win this...
I hope he doesn't get any seriously punishment for not getting a key....

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-30-2018, 10:48 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Everyone got their own set of problems not I really don't like the twins...I know that they are at a disadvantage but seriously.. attacking their own classmate... Shucks... And that hasezawa.... Looks like he let oku win this...
I hope he doesn't get any seriously punishment for not getting a key....

Seems we were right about the guy with the helmet being a brain in a jar : D The thing about it being not his but someone else's brain is way too silly thought.

The twins act like stereotypical villains ready to turn good at any moment. I wish they would sooner rather than later, cause a conversation about them getting their limbs back would be way darker if held by friends and not enemies ^^/

By the way, can you move all three Dolls code threads to the manga subforum? It is literally impossible to find them now Tongue

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(05-05-2018, 05:32 AM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] would you mind doing it for me kiddo? Angel

Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-05-2018, 10:35 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] would you mind doing it for me kiddo? Angel

Really? To me it seems pretty clear that they are set to become good guys. Like, the whole episode with the key being given to them was a setup for their future turning point I think. They don't even need to change themselves, they just need to accept others is all. Everyone in that school is a bad person in one way or another, so.

And of course they are drawn in a menacing manner, since they are the antagonists for now and we need to feel something other than sympathy towards them =)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(05-05-2018, 08:17 PM)Sindar Wrote: Really? To me it seems pretty clear that they are set to become good guys. Like, the whole episode with the key being given to them was a setup for their future turning point I think. They don't even need to change themselves, they just need to accept others is all. Everyone in that school is a bad person in one way or another, so.

And of course they are drawn in a menacing manner, since they are the antagonists for now and we need to feel something other than sympathy towards them =)

Oh my God...I sure hope that is true. I don't want to see any deaths or torture. I really hope they wouldn't kill the guy who couldn't get the key....

Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-05-2018, 08:37 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oh my God...I sure hope that is true. I don't want to see any deaths or torture. I really hope they wouldn't kill the guy who couldn't get the key....

It would be kinda weird if he dies. Since the whole thing is about them recollecting their past selves, it would be pretty much a failure if one of them dies trying. I think he will live... maybe :/

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(05-05-2018, 09:57 PM)Sindar Wrote: It would be kinda weird if he dies. Since the whole thing is about them recollecting their past selves, it would be pretty much a failure if one of them dies trying. I think he will live... maybe :/

Yeah. I will be reading the next chapter soon. Got busy with stuff.
I wish they could get back all their body parts too *shudders

Sindar
Retired Staff

(05-06-2018, 12:23 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Yeah. I will be reading the next chapter soon. Got busy with stuff.
I wish they could get back all their body parts too *shudders

I dunno. I feel bad for the helmet guy, but I don't really want one of them to be dismantled to return all the original parts to their owners o___o

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(05-06-2018, 02:09 AM)Sindar Wrote: I dunno. I feel bad for the helmet guy, but I don't really want one of them to be dismantled to return all the original parts to their owners o___o

O.o
Uhh...I forgot all about it but if that person got everything, then it's not fair.
The original owners are crippled now

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I am not so sure how to react to this but I wish we had picked a happier manga.
Clara has been saying this as a story for me

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dolls code ending Angel 0 191 05-23-2018, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Angel
  Dolls Code, chapter 4 Sindar 8 375 05-21-2018, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Dolls code chapter 1 Claraviolet 17 820 05-11-2018, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Sindar
  Dolls code May manga 2018 Star_Of_Hope 9 678 05-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope