Dolls code chapter 1

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] why are you so similar to my sister and why do you pick the gory stuff, that I can't stomach?
;_;
Just read the first chapter as it's obviously gonna win... It's just the concept is unique but the manga can be like a survival game.
I hope I could read it till the end ;_;

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-29-2018, 01:44 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] why are you so similar to my sister and why do you pick the gory stuff, that I can't stomach?
;_;
Just read the first chapter as it's obviously gonna win... It's just the concept is unique but the manga can be like a survival game.
I hope I could read it till the end ;_;

Well, it is not too late to change your vote, right? : D Madara's suggestion is objectively better than mine ^^/

Also I had no idea it was going to be gory, I only suggested a manga I was going to read next. I don't even read synopsis before deciding things like that xD

It does look like a survival game. The protagonist arguing for "everyone should survive", pretty typical. Reminds me of Danganronpa, only with no detective element so far. I do like the idea that one of the guys is made of the spare parts of other's bodies, adds a moral twists to the whole thing. Like, if everyone should survive the game, then no one gains their lot parts back; and if they were to gain their lost body-parts, then the Frankenstein monster boy will have disappear. Kinda interesting.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(04-29-2018, 07:00 AM)Sindar Wrote: Well, it is not too late to change your vote, right? : D Madara's suggestion is objectively better than mine ^^/

Also I had no idea it was going to be gory, I only suggested a manga I was going to read next. I don't even read synopsis before deciding things like that xD

It does look like a survival game. The protagonist arguing for "everyone should survive", pretty typical. Reminds me of Danganronpa, only with no detective element so far. I do like the idea that one of the guys is made of the spare parts of other's bodies, adds a moral twists to the whole thing. Like, if everyone should survive the game, then no one gains their lot parts back; and if they were to gain their lost body-parts, then the Frankenstein monster boy will have disappear. Kinda interesting.

I could never understand stuff like that and how mangakas could come up with such a story.
Well it's just 10 chapters and I don't think ma Chan's suggestion would win even if I change my vote.
So let's continue....
I hope don't get to see the boy with no head without the helmet

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-29-2018, 11:53 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: I could never understand stuff like that and how mangakas could come up with such a story.
Well it's just 10 chapters and I don't think ma Chan's suggestion would win even if I change my vote.
So let's continue....
I hope don't get to see the boy with no head without the helmet

It is probably a brain in a jar or something, since he is apparently conscious, yet the whole head, including eyes and such has been donated to that composite body.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(04-29-2018, 09:01 PM)Sindar Wrote: It is probably a brain in a jar or something, since he is apparently conscious, yet the whole head, including eyes and such has been donated to that composite body.

*Closes eyes to remove that picture from the head...
Yeah.. Probably. And that brain got the memories implanted from the original brain

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-29-2018, 09:09 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: *Closes eyes to remove that picture from the head...
Yeah.. Probably. And that brain got the memories implanted from the original brain

xDDD

Well if the Frankenstein monster boy is the protagonist, then he would be the one with a synthetic brain, but the headless boy would have his original one, right?.. Or maybe the headless boy got a completely robotic head... But in this case he is not really a human, just a robot operating a human body. I doubt the anime will goo full cyberpunk on us, so this is probably not the case O.o

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(04-29-2018, 09:15 PM)Sindar Wrote: xDDD

Well if the Frankenstein monster boy is the protagonist, then he would be the one with a synthetic brain, but the headless boy would have his original one, right?.. Or maybe the headless boy got a completely robotic head... But in this case he is not really a human, just a robot operating a human body. I doubt the anime will goo full cyberpunk on us, so this is probably not the case O.o

That's a very disturbing theory you got there... Now i can't help but wonder who got the synthetic brain and who got the original one.
I really don't want to watch anime of this manga if it ever gets one

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-29-2018, 09:20 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: That's a very disturbing theory you got there... Now i can't help but wonder who got the synthetic brain and who got the original one.
I really don't want to watch anime of this manga if it ever gets one

That is the point though, isn't it? One of the group isn't a human in one way or another.

It won't get an adaptation, so don't worry : D

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2018, 10:21 PM by Sindar.)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(04-29-2018, 10:21 PM)Sindar Wrote: That is the point though, isn't it? One of the group isn't a human in one way or another.

It won't get an adaptation, so don't worry : D

I know but what if their body parts are just getting stored? Someone mentioned that he remembered seeing lots of body parts in that room...
I hope not.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-29-2018, 10:26 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I know but what if their body parts are just getting stored? Someone mentioned that he remembered seeing lots of body parts in that room...
I hope not.

So you are thinking they are being lied to, and there is no one among them who was built from the spare parts? Sounds interesting, but sort of anti-climactic. Hope that is not going to be the big reveal >_>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dolls code ending Angel 0 237 05-23-2018, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Angel
  Dolls Code, chapter 4 Sindar 8 471 05-21-2018, 10:20 PM
  Dolls code chapter 3 Claraviolet 24 1,206 05-14-2018, 09:09 PM
  Dolls code May manga 2018 Star_Of_Hope 9 859 05-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  Dolls code chapter 2 Claraviolet 0 264 04-29-2018, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Claraviolet