Intro

Sase
Pirate

Hi guys, I am Sase. New here. Pleasure to meet ya'll .

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Lol... Welcome to AMF sase Chan.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and others as well, sase is a good kid who likes anime... And a friend of mine. Please welcome him Grin

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sase
Pirate

Itsu ore akachan ni natha? xD . Anyway, thanks clara senpai :Smile , oreno hero .

Risk
Pirate

Hi there, welcome to AMF!

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Welcome to AMF sase Grin
I am glad to see a new anime fan.
What is your favorite anime? Do you read manga as well?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Sase
Pirate

Hi Risk and Star of Hope .. Pleasure to meet you guys. 

And My favorite anime .. There are lots , I'll tell top 10 animes ( the order is just random - all are my fav. in that )

1)Death Note
2)Attack on Titan
3)Code geass
4)Parasyte
5)Tokyo Ghoul
6)Naruto
7)Bleach
8)SNAFU
9)Mirai Nikki
10)Boku No Hero Academia

And yes, star san , I just read a few then and there. I just prefer anime to manga cause it's pretty lively Smile

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-24-2018, 10:05 PM)Sase Wrote: Hi Risk and Star of Hope .. Pleasure to meet you guys. 

And My favorite anime .. There are lots , I'll tell top 10 animes ( the order is just random - all are my fav. in that )

1)Death Note
2)Attack on Titan
3)Code geass
4)Parasyte
5)Tokyo Ghoul
6)Naruto
7)Bleach
8)SNAFU
9)Mirai Nikki
10)Boku No Hero Academia

And yes, star san , I just read a few then and there. I just prefer anime to manga cause it's pretty lively Smile

I see. Except for snafu and mirai Nikki, I have watched all those anime.
I have never heard of snafu before..
Is it good?
Do you watch one piece?

Sase
Pirate

You should check it out Star San. One of the best loner anime out there. Sad that it wont get a 3rd season though Sad

And nope Star San. Sorry but I havent watched it cause of the animation style. What's your top 10 btw ? Smile

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-24-2018, 10:13 PM)Sase Wrote: You should check it out Star San. One of the best loner anime out there. Sad that it wont get a 3rd season though Sad

And nope Star San. Sorry but I havent watched it cause of the animation style. What's your top 10 btw ? Smile

I see. I will add it to my watchlist sometime. 
Do not judge the anime by it's art you would be surprised how good the story really is. One piece manga is the to selling manga, and received an award too.
My top 10...I don't have any favorites. I like all the anime that I watch but I am into one piece these days.

Sase
Pirate

Haha .. Mochiron desu Star San. I'll surely see it someday :Smile . I have seen berserk , Ranma 1/2 , Even Devil Man (a few episodes) , also captain Tsubasa .. which have an old animation style .. But it was back when I was a kid.