God of War

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

So the newest God of War game came out for PS4 this week, anyone here play it or plan to?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

My friend is a big fan of God of War, and he bought it yesterday, and apparently it's pretty amazing. I plan to go to his house and play it one day, so I don't really wanna buy it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I have never heard of it at all.
The title is a bit unique, I would have tried it, if I am even a little into gaming.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(04-22-2018, 05:23 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: My friend is a big fan of God of War, and he bought it yesterday, and apparently it's pretty amazing. I plan to go to his house and play it one day, so I don't really wanna buy it.

Could always borrow it if your friend is willing to part with it.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-23-2018, 04:43 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Could always borrow it if your friend is willing to part with it.

I don't have enough time to actually finish it, but I'm really interested to play it for a few hours, plus like a bunch of us gather at his place and do stuff together so it's fun.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(04-25-2018, 01:31 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I don't have enough time to actually finish it, but I'm really interested to play it for a few hours, plus like a bunch of us gather at his place and do stuff together so it's fun.

Apparently if you just go in and do the main storyline it is actually a short game. Only if you focus on the side quests does it get rather long.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-02-2018, 04:36 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Apparently if you just go in and do the main storyline it is actually a short game. Only if you focus on the side quests does it get rather long.

That's great to hear. I guess I'll borrow it one day. However, I am more excited for Spiderman and RDR 2.

Ace
Akatsuki

I might look into it, i love God of War.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-02-2018, 09:55 PM)Ace Wrote: I might look into it, i love God of War.

(05-02-2018, 09:55 PM)Ace Wrote: I might look into it, i love God of War.

How many have do you have, Ace?
Hundreds of games? It is it thousands of games?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]