Map for raftel

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Brook finally got the map for raftel. I hope they could take it without being discovered by big mom. Otherwise, they would lose it for sure.
I never expected Brook to get it in the first place. As for big mom, I believe she would come after Robin later to get the directions to raftel.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

robin will be targeted by everyone as she is the only one who is alive and can read those ponyglyphs. it also means even marines would want her dead to cover up their dark past

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-19-2018, 02:17 PM)SecretWish Wrote: robin will be targeted by everyone as she is the only one who is alive and can read those ponyglyphs. it also means even marines would want her dead to cover up their dark past

I forgot about Marines. They would certainly target Robin for sure.
I wonder just how many battles Luffy will have to fight to keep Robin safe

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Did I miss something? Brook only took the Road poneglyph(or a copy of it). You need all 4 Road poneglyphs to figure out the location of Raftel.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-19-2018, 06:30 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Did I miss something? Brook only took the Road poneglyph(or a copy of it). You need all 4 Road poneglyphs to figure out the location of Raftel.

I believe that can be easily obtained when compared to the ponyglyph on big mom's possession. 
The story will be moving forward

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-19-2018, 06:48 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I believe that can be easily obtained when compared to the ponyglyph on big mom's possession. 

Poneglyphs are already rare to find, and since the other 3 are extremely rare Road Poneglyphs, which are like really precious(only next to One Piece, in my opinion), and lead to Raftel, they'll also be heavily guarded so no, it won't be easily obtained.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-19-2018, 08:07 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Poneglyphs are already rare to find, and since the other 3 are extremely rare Road Poneglyphs, which are like really precious(only next to One Piece, in my opinion), and lead to Raftel, they'll also be heavily guarded so no, it won't be easily obtained.

Well, i was hoping we will be getting a fast paced story from here on in but looks like that won't be the case at all ...

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-19-2018, 08:36 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, i was hoping we will be getting a fast paced story from here on in but looks like that won't be the case at all ...

There's still the Reverie arc, the Wano arc, and like a thousand other unanswered questions so it won't be ending soon. And, it seems slow because the anime is shit. The manga is bound to be fast-paced, but I don't like reading manga so I'm stuck with the anime.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-19-2018, 06:48 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I believe that can be easily obtained when compared to the ponyglyph on big mom's possession. 

Another one is in Kaido's possession and yet another one is lost, unless I am mistaken? It should be pretty difficult to get these.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-19-2018, 09:16 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There's still the Reverie arc, the Wano arc, and like a thousand other unanswered questions so it won't be ending soon. And, it seems slow because the anime is shit. The manga is bound to be fast-paced, but I don't like reading manga so I'm stuck with the anime.

I see. Guess we would be seeing only one chapter in one episode, for  eternity. I hope they would cover more chapters.
(04-20-2018, 01:18 AM)Sindar Wrote: Another one is in Kaido's possession and yet another one is lost, unless I am mistaken? It should be pretty difficult to get these.

Well, it's obvious that luffy would be defeating kaido for sure. So getting his part wouldn't be a problem. The lost one should be with Marines.