hunter x hunter will be back soon

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

this time, the manga would be back in less than a month. i have heard this in yo and wanted to share this here as well, as there are many hxh fans are here. don't worry about the hiatus and don't be depressed.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

That be great if true, though with a series like this I'm sure rumors like this pop up easily.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(04-20-2018, 02:49 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: That be great if true, though with a series like this I'm sure rumors like this pop up easily.

many people would be disappointed if it doesn't become true. i think it would resume soon considering the authors health

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(04-20-2018, 11:33 PM)SecretWish Wrote: many people would be disappointed if it doesn't become true. i think it would resume soon considering the authors health

I think at this point it be hard to disappoint fans that have to deal with constant long hiatus.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(04-24-2018, 04:30 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I think at this point it be hard to disappoint fans that have to deal with constant long hiatus.

i think that is how many people feel but what about new members who recently got into hxh?

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

It should be back for all the anime fans that it kept waiting but many of us are getting used to it and now it wouldn't bother us to much extent.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-15-2018, 10:12 PM)SecretWish Wrote: this time, the manga would be back in less than a month. i have heard this in yo and wanted to share this here as well, as there are many hxh fans are here. don't worry about the hiatus and don't be depressed.

That is a joke, right? Tongue

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(04-29-2018, 01:01 AM)Sindar Wrote: That is a joke, right? Tongue

why would i joke about it. don't you know yaoi otaku is famous and popular just like mal? they get information too

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-30-2018, 09:57 PM)SecretWish Wrote: why would i joke about it. don't you know yaoi otaku is famous and popular just like mal? they get information too

If there was any real info about hxh you would have had a link and I would have already known about it Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Just a friendly reminder that, links to other forums is not allowed in AMF. Thank you for your understanding.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunter x Hunter in 2018 Star_Of_Hope 5 449 01-23-2018, 03:05 AM
Last Post: KuranKaname