hunter x hunter will be back soon

Angel
V.I.P. member

this time, the manga would be back in less than a month. i have heard this in yo and wanted to share this here as well, as there are many hxh fans are here. don't worry about the hiatus and don't be depressed.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

That be great if true, though with a series like this I'm sure rumors like this pop up easily.

Angel
V.I.P. member

(04-20-2018, 02:49 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: That be great if true, though with a series like this I'm sure rumors like this pop up easily.

many people would be disappointed if it doesn't become true. i think it would resume soon considering the authors health

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(04-20-2018, 11:33 PM)SecretWish Wrote: many people would be disappointed if it doesn't become true. i think it would resume soon considering the authors health

I think at this point it be hard to disappoint fans that have to deal with constant long hiatus.

Angel
V.I.P. member

(04-24-2018, 04:30 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I think at this point it be hard to disappoint fans that have to deal with constant long hiatus.

i think that is how many people feel but what about new members who recently got into hxh?

Nameless
Rouge pirate

It should be back for all the anime fans that it kept waiting but many of us are getting used to it and now it wouldn't bother us to much extent.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-15-2018, 10:12 PM)SecretWish Wrote: this time, the manga would be back in less than a month. i have heard this in yo and wanted to share this here as well, as there are many hxh fans are here. don't worry about the hiatus and don't be depressed.

That is a joke, right? Tongue

Angel
V.I.P. member

(04-29-2018, 01:01 AM)Sindar Wrote: That is a joke, right? Tongue

why would i joke about it. don't you know yaoi otaku is famous and popular just like mal? they get information too

Sindar
Retired Staff

(04-30-2018, 09:57 PM)SecretWish Wrote: why would i joke about it. don't you know yaoi otaku is famous and popular just like mal? they get information too

If there was any real info about hxh you would have had a link and I would have already known about it Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Just a friendly reminder that, links to other forums is not allowed in AMF. Thank you for your understanding.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunter x Hunter in 2018 Star_Of_Hope 6 805 08-31-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Hunter x Hunter JennyorAlice 3 977 08-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Demon_skeith
  Yu Yu Hakusho Vs Hunter x Hunter Kamikaze 12 4,334 05-25-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Ikalgo from hunter x hunter character discussion Nel 5 1,928 08-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Nel
  Kurapika from hunter x hunter character discussion Nel 50 8,978 06-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Nel